Someone stop me please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
I can't stop buying stuff for Colin for Christmas!!! I just bought him 3 more gifts today. A ocean musical set, a water wand, and another bath toy. Hubby is going to shoot me when he finds out! :blush:

OMG, My facebook status said the same thing a few hours ago lol

Everytime I go out to get other peoples presents I end up getting sophie-lou and Dylan even more. I have to stoppp !!!

Same here, although I am getting better now, I didnt buy them any Crimbo presents today but I did buy some Crimbo treats !!! lol

I know how you feel. It hasn't happened yet this year but that's because I haven't gone to town yet. I am saving for a December 18th shop and I know I will go mad getting Callum's presents. He already has 8 not including stocking fillers from me.

Last year he had 68 presents, my mum had about 18, my OH had 15, my dad had about 12, my aunt had about 8, my niece had 7, my brother had 5 and so did my future sister in law...and I don't even work!!! :rofl:

LOLthats what i do, im really bad for internet shopping, i just keep clicking add to basket and then checkout,and when ive worked it out after i have spent loads and ordered soo much stuff,!! BTW what is a water wand?xx

I know the feelings, for me the earlier i start, the more i end up getting, i keep saying no more, then someone will say there is a deal on toys and i will have to get em lol x

Ohhhh me too :|
My SIL asked me how much were spending on Bobby as she knew i was sensible and wondered what to spend on her LO, well i wish i never added up the prices!! Hes got 12 toys then clothes, shoes, his stocking and everything else you can think of haha

LOLthats what i do, im really bad for internet shopping, i just keep clicking add to basket and then checkout,and when ive worked it out after i have spent loads and ordered soo much stuff,!! BTW what is a water wand?xx

Water wand is a tube thing with gears and stuff inside that move when you pour water through.

I've already got a list of more things I want to buy LO when I have some money :lol:

I have been like that in the past and its all good and well if you have the storage space for boxing day and beyond, which i don't this year therefor thats my strategy for not buying too much-think of where exactly it will go after christmas.

I know how you feel, i keep thinking I've gotta stop and then I'll see one more thing.....
Definitely going to cut back next year:winkwink:

I keep buying LO one stuff too. I better not get her anything else.

I know how you feel, i keep thinking I've gotta stop and then I'll see one more thing.....
Definitely going to cut back next year:winkwink:

haha i keep seeing one or two more things...
Im DEFINITELY cutting back next year ;) stick to a budget! *cough* i'll TRY! *cough* :winkwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"