someone stop me!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by nikkip75, Apr 9, 2009.

1. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

i CAN NOT stop eating!!!!!!!!

and its not good healthy food, its mostly junk like biscuits, cakes, crisps.

i feel so guilty im not feeding my baby properly!

i do squeeze in some fruit inbetween and have atleast my 5 portions a day most days but these are out weighed by the other stuff.

im constantly in the cupboards or fridge looking for my next snack!!!:dohh:

2. sam's mum

sam's mum mum of two gorgeous boys

I'm the same at the moment...I'm just so hungry all the time and there's so much tempting stuff sitting around that's easy for me to grab as I'm chasing Sam all over the house! I did buy a load of fruit yesterday though so hopefully I'll be tempted by that instead, and I make sure dinners are healthy because I'm usually cooking for Sam too.

I've just had a bacon sandwich and now I'm going to go and see what else I can find in the kitchen :lol: x

3. golcarlilly

golcarlilly Proud mum of 2

IKWYM I eat healthy meals but I cram loads of rubbish in between, never normally eat sweets but can't stop lately! Your baby will get all the nutrients it needs though, it will be you that goes without necessary vitamins etc... if there aren't enough to go round so don't worry too much LOL!

4. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

Hi, hehe I just posted this exact same thing in third tri. Im doing the same thing. I just wanna eat all the time. Mash potatoes and chocolate not together though lol. Im never full anymore xxx

5. georgie1991

georgie1991 Well-Known Member

since hitting 26 weeks ive suddenly got a HUGE appetite.
    before i used to have breakfast and thn tea (i know its not good for the baby but i cudnt stomach much more) and now i wna eat alll the time.
    luckily i just got my healthy start vouchers through, so more incentive to buy lots of fruit.

XxxxxX

6. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

glad its not just me then!!:rofl:

i always try and do healthy meals for all the family so i do atleast get 1 decent meal a day but some days i just cant even be bothered so they get something and i eat something different.

tonight ive had crumpets and a cuppa, then just had a ham sandwich but now im thinking i might go have a glass of milk and some biscuits!!

hhmmmm what to have for a midnight feast :rofl:

7. nikkip

nikkip Mummy to 2!!

OMG me too!!! Ive had a pizza hut all you can eat buffet followed by a cheese burger happy meal from maccy d's and a solo pizza from good fellows (one of them frozen ones!). And thats in the space of 4 hours!!!!!!

8. Annaspanna

Annaspanna Mummy2Lyla x

:rofl:

I'm the same hun, can't stop eating crap and feeling really guilty too.
    I just fancy sweet things all the time, my poor beanie will come out looking like a sugar puff!! I'm trying to fit in my 5 a day but find it very hard sometimes as I just don't fancy vegetables really. xx

9. lonate

lonate TTC #1 for 2 years

I am with ya. I am hungry ALL the time!!! I try to eat at least one serving of fruit & one serving of veggies a day but all I want is burgers & french fries! I have only had McDonald's twice since pregnant but I want it everyday!!

10. Siyren

Siyren Guest

i feel i can effectively join in as its quarter to one in the morning and im sitting here eating millions (a form of candy for those americans)

11. Tsia

Tsia My MyloMan - he turned 1!

Snap.. I am a right pig.. mostly trash stuff.. I was proud that I ate bananas yesterday.. couldnt stop though! I ate 4 in a row!