Someone talk me down!

citrusfruit

Reaction score
So, not officially TTC but not really preventing too well either! I am on CD 38 which is really long compared to previous cycles. Not feeling any AF symptoms. Took a test on Friday and it was negative but last night I had a dream that I went back to look at it and there was a line. So I went back to look at it and I can actually see a line. What does that mean though? Does it mean the dye just runs and creates a line even though its negative?

Really don't think I am pregnant but don't feel like I am about to come on my period either. Could I have just missed a cycle? Wil defo be temping again if and when AF turns up! Hate being in limbo!

U could be but as its over the time limit it means the amount of hcg is super low. So either its the start of a bfp or its neg. Reason for neg is after o we naturally have super low levels of hcg. Best to.retest and bin after time limit

Was there color in the line or was it a shadow, pink or blue dye? When are you due to start?

I would take another test just in case. Evaporation lines can be a tease. If you tested Friday, it's been long enough that an actual positive should show up in the 5 minutes now :)

you could be re test how exciting

Aw thanks guys but AF got me! Didn't think I was pregnant but defo trying for real this cycle. I will know not to look after the time limit next time! It had a little colour but was very faint. And the colour was not even throughout so I think that's a classic evap sign!

Hope you all have better luck if you are trying :)

Awe, well good luck this coming cycle. I had a BFN yesterday, but I tested in the evening. But now I've started spotting, like barely there pink but still blood. Hoping it's implantation or something but preparing for the strong possibility it's the witch starting to show

Aw did I hope not. Do you normally have spotting before AF? I guess you will probably know more by the time you see this! Have you been trying for long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->