Someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by moira_OS, Dec 16, 2009.

1. moira_OS

moira_OS Member

My husband and I lost twins in August and are now trying again. We have been married for just over a year and I miss my angels so much. This was our first pregnancy and took us 6 months to conceive. As I said we are now trying again but I am so scared something will go wrong again. My friend told me she is expecting her 3rd today and I am SO happy for her but it brings back all the memories of losing my own and I can't stop crying! Feel like I have no-one to talk to!:cry:

2. Dee7509

Dee7509 Well-Known Member

Moira, so sorry for your loss. Lots of lovely ladies here to talk to.:hugs:

3. wantingno.2

wantingno.2 2 princes + a princess

so sorry for your loss hun, feel free to have a good old rant whenever you like, there is so much suppoet on here.... pm me if you need a shoulder.

4. emmys_james

emmys_james TTC #1 Cycle 15

awwww hun i know exactly the feeling, sorry for your loss. :( :hugs: as the other girls said feel free to rant or pm any of us anytime :D.

alwys here if you need someone to talk to.

lovesyaa xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

5. moira_OS

moira_OS Member

Thanks so much girls means alot to know there are people out there who care. Just having one of those really bad days when you feel you can't cope with the loss. Just want to be a mummy and I miss my angels so much. Can hardly bear to look at the scan picture! Thanks again and bay dust to everyone xxx

6. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

You will find many lovley ladies who you can share with here, so let it all out whenever you feel like!:hugs: Sorry you had to go through that shitty time and you are feeling down, I get days like that too having had two mcs, I have good days and bad, but I just keep positive that I can still get pregnant and there will be a sticky bean very soon! I need something to fill the 3 dozen nappies that just arrived from ebay!:hugs:

7. mrshuse8pound

mrshuse8pound Well-Known Member

dont feel bad at all you can always come here and find SOMEONE to talk to who understands. someone who has suffered a loss, or years of TTC or battling infertility or even a new mom or mom-to-be. sorry for your loss and we all have those bad ones. i get one really bad day every month where i'm emotional and teary and just don't understand why it's not happening for me.

8. suzie7

suzie7 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. You'll get that BFP again. It's hard not to be scarred. STAY POSITIVE and take care of yourself. I've heard raspberry leaf tea helps strengthen the uterus if you've had a previous miscarriage. BEST OF LUCK!!!!

9. maratobe

maratobe Well-Known Member

hey hun!
    im so sorry for your loss!
    as everyone as said your more then welcome to come here and vent, lots of great ladies here who have helped me sooo much!!
    hope you get your BFP very soon xxx