someone to talk to ???

jayme89

Reaction score
Hi im jayme i have been trying to conceive for nearly 2 half years now with nothing :nope: we have recently been to docs and had blood tests and taken semen samples which we get the semen results a week today i was wondering if any one would like to talk about each other situation many thanks :thumbup:

Hi Jayme! I'm Teresa! How are you? In April, my DH and I will have been TTC for 3 years. The doctors have sent a lab order for my DH to have a SA done and I just got put back on Clomid (100mg) doing blood work while on it and getting an HSG done on Tuesday. Hope you get your :bfp: very soon!!!

Lots and Lots of :dust: to you!!!!

Hey Laides,

In March it will be 2 yrs of ttc for DF & I. I have wonky irregular cycles and after tests we found out that I wasn't Ov'ing and DF has a low sperm count. He is not on daily vits and a Zinc tablet to help with that and I am on Met. The past cycle was my first full cycle on Met and I noticed a big difference. The cycle pre-met was 83 days, and my cycle on met only lasted 32 days - and I am pretty sure I Ov'd this time too.

Having to wait so long and deal with issues while ttc really sucks. I was seeing everyone around me springing bfps like nobodys business so I figured it would be the same for me. Guess not. Haha.

Fx'd that you both get your bfp soon. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"