Someones Guide On Baby Walkers And The Dangers!

:rofl: @ pimp my jumperoo - oooo thinking about it james could get her some 'rims' to go on it :rofl:

Just make sure he doesn't put her at the top of the stairs Hol yeah?

Nah i'll just put her in the garage with lots of car parts and chemicals laying around :rofl:

I think thats such a silly idea ... god if we banned every single thing that could potentially cause an accident we'd all be living in padded cells :hissy:

One of the things listed in the reasons for the bannings in Canada was babies falling down the stairs in them :rofl:

Sorry but what the hell? How does that even happen?
I think apartments and housing is different from the UK more kind of complexs etc - someone may correct me and therefore maybe its a risk rather than anything?

I could be wrong but when I've looked at Vickies moving threads for example I find the whole layout different from UK which is mostly houses.

Oh I'm not sure atall, just what I read agesssss ago! Seemed hilarious to me lol

When I think about it the whole falling/rolling off the bed situation many of us have been there because you just don't think those 2 seconds matter that baby won't move that quickly and bam LOs fell off the bed. Most of us have done this or something else.

Poss more of a precaution if the bigger % of apartments there have stairs.

When I think about it the whole falling/rolling off the bed situation many of us have been there because you just don't think those 2 seconds matter that baby won't move that quickly and bam LOs fell off the bed. Most of us have done this or something else.

Poss more of a precaution if the bigger % of apartments there have stairs.

Yeah, we have lots of apartments with more than one floor, therefore stairs, and lots of apartments have like a "step up" ie: one step from the kitchen into the living room, etc. Most people live in houses though with 2 sets of stairs usually, one leading to the second storey and one leading the the basement.. backsplits are also popular here, lots of stairs in those houses...

IDK. It makes sense to me? I mean... they don't make you take an IQ test to have a baby.. there are dumb people out there.. and dumb or not, accidents happen :)

HV only dont like them for the reason i wrote on the other walker thread
babyes who use walkers tend to walk on tip toes instead of flat foot

Yer always got the impression the housing there is so so very different. That makes sense Tasha in fact I find some of it interesting how different things are over the world (although some fight over em lol) - The utility rooms thing was quite a giggle the mods were taking the piss out of each other lol

HV only dont like them for the reason i wrote on the other walker thread
babyes who use walkers tend to walk on tip toes instead of flat foot
My Caitlin doesn't.

Interesting though :D

plust i think they strengthen the wrong muscles??

so the HV says

If I leave my baby ALONE on a high surface in a bumbo and it falls off.. that doesn't make the bumbo dangerous, it makes me irresponsible for leaving the baby alone...

All a bit silly if you ask me........

Huh who mentioned bumbos lol?! If you read on I think Canada does this due to the houses being much different from us in the UK I don't think its always down to irresponsible parents. Looks like as it says Canada were the latest to ban these they are not the only country.

I was just curious if anyones babies have ever had an accident in them.

Huh who mentioned bumbos lol?! If you read on I think Canada does this due to the houses being much different from us in the UK I don't think its always down to irresponsible parents. Looks like as it says Canada were the latest to ban these they are not the only country.

I was just curious if anyones babies have ever had an accident in them.
Bumbo was just an example ;) my point was that a baby can have an accident in anything pretty much anything if the parents aren't watching. It wasn't directed at anyone here.

Your lady looking so grown up - off topic :D

Yea I know! it's scary.. shes turned into a little shit as well lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->