Something about us

i then later(after getting changed) was climbing over a fence, and hung myself from it by the back of my dungarees and got rescused by a policeman :rofl:

i jumped an got stuck!!!! was sore lol, i was all wedgied :rofl:

This One Time......I was accepting an award in front of the whole school and I feel In front of everyone. :rofl:

OMG Wobbles u just reminded me about this one time, lol i was on the bus goin to bobbys (it was an under 18 disco on a thursday night) and my friend was messing about and she fell over on the bus in front of everyone and i laughed that much i wet myself lmao and i still went the disco :rofl: :blush: how shamful. It always always comes up when we get together and it was announced on my wedding day to the whole of the party lol!

:rofl: Sophie....

Im just glad to know that Im not the only one who finds it funny when someone else is in pain or falls and stuff like that.

When I was a kid, I use to go to my Best Friends house like every day....When she use to get in trouble, her mom would spank her with a wooden spoon. (Even when we were teenagers) I would laugh everytime and would always get sent home......:rofl:

:rofl: Suz.
Why is it we always find it funny though lol?

Ive fell over loads in nightclubs its not funny then lmao.

i laugh at other peoples misfortunes too lol!!!

Like that one time in band camp, the friend who fell down the hill was attached to a base drum....That made it even funnier.... (Lol he did break his nose) :rofl:

i then later(after getting changed) was climbing over a fence, and hung myself from it by the back of my dungarees and got rescused by a policeman :rofl:

You dont have a bucket by any chance? :rofl:

1. I have also been run over, flew over the car bonnet and broke me knee :-(

2. I once choked on a green bean, my sister was the only one home she paniced, I thought I was going to die, in the end running down the stairs very fast dislodged it, now I cant swallow tablets coz Im scared of choking on them!

3. We had a pet parrot called Harvey, I loved him to bits and never cried so much when we had to get rid of him, miss him so much.

4. I have obbsesive habits, picking my toe nails if i bit is sticking up i pick and pick until its gone half the time I dont even realise I am donig it. Also wiping surfaces, I hate crumbs or dirt I am always wiping down and I cant leave a patch dry every little bit has to be wiped, and things have to be tidy, everything has a place and I get frustrated when things arent in their place.

5. When me and my sister were little kids we used to make barbie and Ken have sex in the barbie caravan!

5. When me and my sister were little kids we used to make barbie and Ken have sex in the barbie caravan!

:rofl:I use to do that. But we only had one ken doll so sometimes one of my other barbies would pretend she was ken.....Then the 2 barbies would make out....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:I use to do that. But we only had one ken doll so sometimes one of my other barbies would pretend she was ken.....Then the 2 barbies would make out....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PMSL glad I wasnt the only one then! I was also evil I used to cut of my sisters barbies fingers with the toe clippers then deny it haha

this thread is toooo funny hahaha

you are all wierd crazy people!!!!:wacko:

when i was 13 and started having sex my mum thought i was to young for thongs. so i used to pinch hers. she is a big lady too size 16-18 i used to tie big nots in the side:rofl:

i shaved my legs from the age of 12 and worse trousers when ever mum was around as i knew she would kill me - i used my dads razors lol

i got a tatoo at 15 of my partners name in chinese mum didnt no till i was 17 and told her:rofl:

i used to take sanitry towels to school even before i had started my periods i lied and said i had:blush:

i could go on for ever...........

my depity head was a arse hole always blaming me for things i never done so i told anopther teacher he pinched my bum:blush: didnt think it would be taken so seriously - he never botherd me again though!

if i male teacher was telling me off ild tell him "il say you flirt with me to the head"
i said once that a teacher hit me when she never oppps im really nasty

Oh Dionne you were a bugger!!!!

I once folded my sister up in a camp bed because she was annoying me, i also shoved her head in the freezer for the same reason, the top part that gets really frosty:rofl:

I used to be in the Majorettes:blush: until they left me behind in Keighly and my mum obviously went mental and gave the woman a good slap the next week

:rofl: Oh this is just getting GOOOOD!

Lets see..
I went to a Catholic school and on my first day there I was running up the stairs... trying to look all cool after recess and tripped! My uniform flew right up over my head showing my pink undies to the crowd behind me! :blush:

I cannot pee outside. It ALWAYS dribbles down my leg into my shoe! :dohh:

I went to a girls camp for a week evey summer and was one of those rotten girls who raided the counselors drawers and hung their bra's and Underwear on the flag pole on the last day...... Guess it caught up with me cause my first year as a counselor all of the senior counselors took EVERY pair of underwear and Bra I had and hung them on the pole!

I used to tell my nan(i lived with her) i was sleeping over my mates house, wear hot pants and a top underneath tracky bottoms and a jumper, strip off down teh road and hide them in a brush then go to night clubs with my mate, then get teh track bottoms and pretend i had been sleeping safe and sound in her house all night.

I was addicted to speed when i was 17/18, was on 12 grams a week untill i woke up one day in hospital

I was a spoilt brat, i made my dad take out a bank loan for a grand so he could buy me my first horse when i was 14

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"