• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Something about us

I choked on a cadbury's chocolate eclaire when i was 7 and nearly died, - I still won't eat them if I'm alone

I have 3 cats and they're all a bit daft

I was vegetarian for 3 years then one day I just couldn't resist a sausage roll from greggs

PMSL glad I wasnt the only one then! I was also evil I used to cut of my sisters barbies fingers with the toe clippers then deny it haha

OMG....ME TOO......That is so Funny....I game my sisters barbie a Buzz cut and told her it was Army Barbie. She didnt buy that one...:rofl:

There was a nerdy girl in school who use to sit on her foot and boob around if you know what I mean...:shock: anyways we use to put glue paste in her hair.

I once beat up a boy at the bus stop because he cranked called my house that morning.

I use to have a pot belly pig named max...He passed away a few years ago :cry:

Army Barbie!!!!
Like G.I. Jane?:rofl:

1. I used to play the steel drums

2. I got in major trouble at school because I went to the Head and complained about the state of the girl's toilets. He wrote a letter home to my parents about my attitude. My Dad wrote back and the Head eventually apologised. Hurrah!

3. This one time, on band camp....I went to Hungary on a school orchestra trip when I was 12. The school messed up the hotel booking and we ended up staying with Hungarian families. The family I stayed with were so poor I had to sleep in a double bed with their 16 year old daughter in the lounge! :shock: I barely slept. :rofl:

1. When I was 16, my parents went on holiday and I had a party. I threw up pernod and black down my mums brand new full-length beige velvet curtains.:blush:I went to the shop who made them the next day and begged them to make a new pair and let me pay them back weekly! I had to pay £10 a week for 2 years - and that was 1986!:blush:

2. I lost my virginity in a graveyard to a total stranger!:blush:

3. I go mad if the mugs are the wrong way round on the mug tree! They have to be facing opposite to the one on the other side, and it has to be one light brown and one dark brown on each rung - not 2 the same colour!:blush:

1. I cut all my sisters hair off her barbie and told her it would grow back i just "trimmed it" she realised 2 years ago i was lying!

2. I to one time at band camp ... we went on a trip to france on the ferry ... we snuck drink and got pished i ended up spewing over the side at 2am in the morning on a rough slow overnight crossing ..... i was found slumped, soaking wet at 7am passed out by my music teacher ... he was one cruel ******* and banned me from 4 state comps!! (was also VERY sick for 2 days and he got me u at 6am to polish all the brass sections instruments the git)

3. i was an idiotic teenager and married a first class twat at 18 ... lived to regret it since!

xxx

So I thought you guys seriously needed to see this video, this is my senior year, I'm on the colorguard, and well, youll see what happens. It was one of them things where you had to be there, we were all shocked. Just watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jXOyGcRlB8

By the way, the football team normally lets us OPEN the tunnel, and play the fight song, but that night, the choir sang our alma mater and the national anthem in the wrong order, so the team thought it was time to come out! haha, nooo. it wasn't. Anyways, look at the percussion get ran over! : ]

Have you ? are you fed up of them yet? can i have them???

I suck at Customer Service

Have you ? are you fed up of them yet? can i have them???

Yes, Nope and Nope!!!:rofl:

1. I've had my eyes lasered

2. I've now been on the sick for 6 weeks and I'm still not going back

3. DH thinks that I have one glass of wine a night, but it's really two! I have one while I'm cooking, then I down it just before dinner is ready and refill it from the box in the fridge so he only thinks I've had one!:blush:

naughty naughty amanda

i broke my collar bone when i was 3

I broke my leg when i was 22 months and broke my rib when iwas 24

Amanda you are so mean LOL

i broke my leg trying to impress a guy on a skateboard(lol have a pic of me for this one!!) and broken my arm in highschool on trampoline(well wen i fell off) again trying to impress a guy!

I bite my toe nails .........

I am a clean freak when it comes to my house .....

I hate sex .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"