Something feels wrong and I’m terrified

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
hello, guys. I’m 7 weeks today and something seems weird. I woke up this morning just feeling “not pregnant”. I’ve been asleep on the couch for the ENTIRE day, feeling like I had zero energy. I finally got up to shower about an hour ago and in the shower, I started getting very lightheaded, heart racing, shaking, chills. I had to get out and sit on the edge of the tub and breathe because i felt like i was going to pass out.
I’m back on the couch now and I feel very out of it.

Could be low blood pressure. That happens to me when I haven't eaten properly. I hope your feeling better. Have something to eat and some water.

I agree with the poster above that you may need to eat. It hits me hard sometimes too (still, at 15 weeks) if I haven't eaten in two hours. I was never much of a snacker, just eating 3 meals and able to be hungry for a while waiting for a late dinner if needed. Now I can't go 2 hours without feeling faint, weak, or sour in my stomach.

Eating regular snacks can help keep your blood sugar steady and it's important to keep a consistent flow of nutrients to your body even when you're not hungry. It's building a BABY! I know it's scary, so just be safe. Don't drive or push it too hard unless you're confident you're feeling well. If you can't get yourself feeling well with food and fluids, give your doctor a call.

Good luck!

I agree with everyone else, make sure to eat little & often. It takes so much to support a little one.

I’m 31 Weeks and literally the only time I feel pregnant is when baby moveS!

It sounds like it could be low blood pressure. I had this when pregnant and it made me feel really wiped out. I hope that you feel better soon :hugs:

Sounds like when i have a low sugar! Make sure your snacking through out the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->