Something for the weekend........

Kellie

TTC 1 after m/c June 08
Reaction score
..........loads & loads of babydust for you all :dust::dust::dust::dust:

How is everyone feeling today?

:hug:

thanks kellie, just what we all need for the weekend hehe
i'm ok hoping for some good news in a week or so's time.
how are you?

Feeling a bit icky this morning, but hadthe urge to polish off 2 of those creme egg chocolate bar thingys haha. I'll hopefully have good news for everyone after the weekend!

Planning to go out to a club with some friends tonight & have decided I'm not drinking as I'm 6 days late now.

6 days late have you tested yet?? I would have done about 10 by now if I was you!

I've told my fiance not to let me do one until Sunday. I wanted to do one this morning but he's sticking by my rules & has hidden them from me haha.
I didn't want to do it too early & get a :bfn:

too early! Your 6 days late! DO IT NOW!!!!

my fiance is at work at the moment so am waiting for him to reply to my text to see if he'll tell me where he hid the damn things haha.
I really really wanna do it now!

my fiance is at work at the moment so am waiting for him to reply to my text to see if he'll tell me where he hid the damn things haha.
I really really wanna do it now!

Just ransack the house...then claim diminished responsibility for the damages.

6 days late.....................................

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks Kellie, I think you should test... test... test, I would have done loads by now if I was late.:rofl:

I am feeling really hopeful for this weekend to bring some good news. I am not due to test till early next week but I just have a really good feeling that I may be pregnant so I may have to crack open the tests early:blush:. BBs feel swollen today and have slight sickness sensation every now and again.

Good luck to everyone who is testing in the next couple of days bring on the :bfp:
:dust:

He's just replied to my message saying that he's locked them in his safe cos he wants to be here with me when I do the test, & to behave myself haha

Git!

are you near a shop?! go get a cheapie quick he'll never know!

Haha, I may jump on a bus to Tesco after I've had a quick shower, need to go there anyway as it goes, need some eyeliner for tonight.

Ooooooh I feel rather cheeky now lol

hehe i can't believe you've not tested already i'm only 3dpo and i'm willing the next week to fly by haha

My goodness! BABY DUST TO ALL!! Especially you Kellie! I really can't believe that you haven't tested...you have so much self control!! GOOD LUCK!

OMG Kellie, you're so strong!! As all the other girls have said, I would shopped the chemist dry by now if I was 6 days late.

Best of luck for when you test, lots of :dust::dust:

Hope its a big fat juicy :bfp: for you.

OMG!!!!!! It may truly be your :bfp:!!! :test::test::test: lots of :dust: to you! I don't know how you have the patience. I still have another 8-10 days to go! Keep us posted!! I'm dying to find out!! I have a good feeling about yours though!!:happydance: Good luck!!!! :hugs:

Thanks for the :dust: Kellie thats so sweet and defo what we all need!! You are a trooper not testing yet I am in awe of you :D ood luck though it sounds really postive and I cant wait to know the result :bfp: so hold ur pee and as soon as you get in from Tesco :test: :test: :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->