Something Fun

RileysMommy

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I thought we could start a thread discussing fun ways to let are hubby's know we are pregnant. I need something to get my mind off this 2WW and also need some creative ways to tell my hubby when we finally do get PG....:happydance: This will be are 3rd and last and I want this to be very special for him. I have a couple ideas but don't think they are very creative.

1- change my name in his contacts to say I AM PREGNANT and then call him while i'm at work so it will show up.

2- scavenger hunt for him and my 4 year old, (1 yr old wont get it):haha:

Ladies do you have any other creative ideas.

Well, I'm praying that I get a bfp this cycle and that I can tell him on fathers day. I bought a card that says happy fathers day from the bump :)
Just hope I can give him it.
I thought of wrapping up all the hpts I know I'll test with when I finally get a positive or making a mobile out of them to hang while he's sleeping lol
X

Awww I love the name change in the phone contacts! I may steal that one :cloud9:

If thats OK that is...

redbubble- I love the card idea very nice.
kiki04- of course feel free to steal the contact idea.lol i'm sure someone will put one up that i'm gonna love and steal.lol:haha:

When i told my OH with my 1st i bought a little sleepsuit from Mothercare, it said 'I love Daddy'... Gave him it over a Meal we went for... At first he was like errrrrr whats this??? then he was like OMGGGGGG your pregnant blah blah lol... It was a Magical Moment and we still have the sleepsuit. :) x

I like the idea of being able to tell on Father's Day.

I also think buying some sort of baby gear and placing it in a spot for him to find in the morning when he wakes up would be fun....maybe bring his morning coffee in a "dad" mug.

ok ladies I have come up with a great one... My husband stays at home right now with are 2 boys untill his next job starts so.... I think i'm going to write on the mirror in the bathroom or put a sign above are toilet area the says HAPPY EARLY FATHERS DAY!!!! MOMMYS MAKING YOU A DADDY FOR THE THIRD TIME.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->