Reaction score
I was washing up & Tyler who is 5yrs said to me:

"Mummy Why do u have to pay for babies?"
I Said, "what!? you don't"
he said "yes you do mum"
i was like, "Tyler, no u dont, why do u think tht"
his reply was...
"yes you do because when a baby comes you say there 7 pound something..."

i honestly couldnt say anything from laughing too much & i didnt havent the heart to explain it was just too funny!

he really makes me laugh x

lmao kids dont you just love them

hahahaa! omg that is the most adorable thing Ive ever heard! xx

he always says silly things that make me lol...
love him to bits x

haha that's a good one. I have thought before I should have made a notebook and noted all the funny little things my kids have said, then I could read them back one day, as you do forget! awww Tyler is observant!

haha that's a good one. I have thought before I should have made a notebook and noted all the funny little things my kids have said, then I could read them back one day, as you do forget! awww Tyler is observant!

yea i agree, tyler has said loadsa funny stuff but i cant really think of any off the top of my head, but most the time its the way he actually says them,

if u remember anything ur kids have said Lucky please share :hugs:

Lianne x

yea i agree, tyler has said loadsa funny stuff but i cant really think of any off the top of my head, but most the time its the way he actually says them,

Lianne x

I will do, they are always making me laugh, even now my youngest is 8 and gets things back to front. I feel under pressure now to think of something! If I do I will come back and post lol

Lianne x

I will do, they are always making me laugh, even now my youngest is 8 and gets things back to front. I feel under pressure now to think of something! If I do I will come back and post lol

u will think of something at the most inconveniant (sp?) time lol prob when ur lay in bed 2nite :winkwink:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->