• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Something is off this month...

MarieSeon

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

This is my first thread in this community, I just joined today. I was hoping to hear some insight from you about my cycle this month. My fiancee and I are trying for our first :). My cycles are about 31 days.

Usually, after ovulation about a week or in most recent months, my boobs hurt very badly TWO weeks before AF and then the pain tapers off when AF starts. This month however, they have only just started becoming tender yesterday, the day before my expected AF. They are not bad today (day of expected AF), but the nips are a little sore. I got a small case of food poisoning on May 15th and was nauseas every day 24 hours a day for two weeks, I thought my continued nausea was from the food poisoning, but shouldn't last that long? Nausea went away for a few days, but I had it bad last Friday! Now I feel okay. Just tired. I thought what caused boobs to hurt was the progesterone increase after ovulation. But since my boobs haven't started to hurt except a day before the expected AF, does that mean I didn't ovulate last month to produce progesterone? I'm so confused! My body's always throwing curve balls.

I also saw an increase in CM after ovulation, now the past few days leading up to expected AF, it's decreased.

*Also, I do not temp (I know I should).

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks so much for your input and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

I would test too! Especially if your nips don't usually hurt! And yes you should be temping!!

I haven't tested yet, I'm trying to wait until Friday, SHOOT ME NOW! I just hate seeing the BFN's, as I'm sure you guys understand. Thanks for your replies, I hope you all get your BFP's soon!! <3

I heard blue dye tests are better than pink. What do you ladies think? Any suggestions?

i dont agree i think pink dye test are better because blues have a reputation for giving false positives and lots of evaporation lines that look like positives

i've heard blue dye tests have more evaps, but i've personally never experienced an evap on either...and i've done a lot of poas!

Thanks! Maybe I'll just give an FRER a go and see what happens. Hoping to hold out til Friday, killer. So far no sign of AF or even that she's on her way today. Makes me nervous since I always read about women getting the symptoms, thinking AF is coming but doesn't...

I'd love to hear more about you ladies TTC stories, and check out your posts. Hope you all had a good weekend!

whats a frer?

First Response Early Result, a very good test, can pick up as little as 15 mIu and hardly ever has an evap line and never has one within the limit. They cost a little more but are your best bet for an accurate result!

Thank you, you ladies too! I'm going to take a test tonight or tomorrow I think. I hit four weeks last Friday, if I caught the egg, so a test today will hopefully show. Keep me posted on all of you as well, I'm so happy to have met all of you so far.

I hope so! AF is two days late as of today. I haven't tested, going to ride it out til Monday to test if she hasn't shown yet. I did notice some sticky white cm today in my undies - anyone heard of that? I thought cm dried up after ovulation? I think I ovulated late last month due to stress. I hate waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"