Something just doesnt feel right!

mandm1904

Reaction score
I am supposed to start AF today, I know its still early in the day though. Something just doesn't feel right. I took a test this morning as I work in a doctors office and have easy access to them and it was negative. My breasts have been tender for a week now, and I have felt nauseous off and on for 5 days or so. I am having cramping as well, its more painful than normal. I am also having low back pain that started yesterday. I have so many mixed emotions going on right now. I have symptoms of my period but also symptoms that point to pregnancy. I guess only time will tell. If I don't start by tomorrow I will take another test. We have been TTC for 8 months and I just don't know if my heart can take seeing another negative test. Any other women out there feel the same way or are having any of these similar symptoms that could offer any advice?!?

fx for u hun it should show on a hpt try a sensitive one x

Sending you hugs <3

I'm only 10 DPO and had a negative today so I know it's early but this month, things just haven't felt right so I can empathise with that feeling although obviously for me I'm not due AF yet so that would be a different feeling there.

I have heard of some people not getting a BFP until a few days after their missed period so it's definitely possible!

Good luck xx

Thank you for the support. My BF sometimes just doesn't understand why I get so emotional over this. Ive just never wanted something so badly before. All of my friends seem to have no trouble popping out babies. It makes me feel like there is something wrong with me.

Any suggestions on which test to try that is more sensitive?

I think First Response Early Response is supposed to be one of the better ones. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->