Something or Nothing?

Princess Lou

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I have had a small trickling feeling since yesterday and it has increased today. I don't have any pads/liners but my panties need changing every couple of hours and when I woke my PJ bottoms were wet in that area and when I sat on the bed to get up, the bed was wet too from where I was sitting. Sometimes it looks clear, sometimes it looks like it may be tinted green/yellow. It doesn't have a smell though. I have had a lot of back ache since last night and my pelvis and hips are aching today too.

I was wondering A) having my waters possibly broke or am I likely to be peeing myself? :rofl: and B) is it likely that pain is the start of labour, contractions or just simply back ache?

I don't really want to go down to L&D if it is just the inability to not pee myself and simple back ache but on the other hand, I don't want to presume that it's the case and risk infections etc.

Any advice or past experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sounds like water to me. They say to put a pad or something in the liquid, if it smells after an hour its pee, if it has no scent then its waters. Might be worth having a word with your midwife

Thanks.

Called the midwife and she wants me to go down and get checked over. Just waiting fir hubby to get home from work (should be any minute) and we'll be off. Thankfully, the hospital is only six minutes away driving.

Oooh good luck. It does sound like waters. :happydance:

Just a quick update until I get home.

Waters were in tack but I was in labour.

Robert William John Meadows was born October 15th at 13:53 weighing 8 pounds and 13.5 ounces via an emergency C-Section. About 21 hours after posting, and three days overdue.

Hoping to be home tomorrow but I'm anemic and he's getting tested for jaundice.

I shall post my story when home.

Good luck to the rest of you wonderful Ladies.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"