something postive about today!

S

Siyren

what did your toddler do today that made you smile?

lyssa had me in stitches during bath time- she found her belly button and found it absolutely fascinating!

how bout you?

When I got back from my driving lesson Joseph ran up to the door yelling "mummy mummy mummy" and gave me a big hug. I said "have you been a good boy for daddy? what did you two get up to?" and he said "playing tickle!" sooo cute :D x

Amelia has been poorly today. She was sat on my knee reading a book when she lent back into me (so that she was looking at the underneath of my jaw) and then gently pushed my head with her hands to give her an upside down kiss.:cloud9:

he made me smile lots today :)

When he randomly walked over to his baby brother and kissed him, the kissed me and then his daddy. Was super cute :)

Also his little giggle when I said he could play without his nappy off and i pretended i was going to chase him. Adorable

aww these are all so lovely really made me smile=
and reminded me that i got a bedtime kiss tonight- something lyssa can be a bit hit and miss with depending on her mood come bed time x

I always ask Omar if he wants to eat, as he's a fussy eater. Today, I asked him if he wants to eat in the morning after he woke up, he ran to the kitchen saying "aha, nanna, mmmmm, num, num, cheeeeeeeeeese!" while clapping his hands. It was sooooo cute :cloud9: . He told me what he wanted before I try to offer him cereals, fruits, etc like every morning. Most of the time I end up giving him a cheese sandwich or a cheese square after trying different options, but today he cut it short & told me that he's only going to eat cheeeeeese :haha:

Noah got up so early this morning, 5am I think it was! However Hubby went to get him and brought him back to our bed. When I woke up at 9am Noah was in his Daddy's arms and they were both fast asleep. It was the most adorable thing!
Also I have been suffering a lot with morning sickness today and we were watching TV when I literally had to run to the downstairs toilet. When I came out Noah ran over to me and gave me a bit hug. He has been far too cute today!!

Abigail has been waving bye bye when people leave for quite a few weeks now, but so far she only says 'hello' whether they are leaving or arriving! Today she said 'bye bye' for the first time! Couldn't get her to say it again (just lots more 'hello's after that) but she definitley said it once :)

Today my OH was putting washing off the airer into the airing cupboard. Issy was helping him by taking the socks off the bottom of the airer and carrying them over to him :cloud9: If he didn't take the socks off her quickly enough she'd start going 'ta, ta' (because we say ta when we give her something she seems to say ta when she wants us to take something off her lol)

Earl hasn't been well today either (touch of a cold) and he had spent the majority of tday quietly sat reading or cuddled up on the sofa. He's so cute when he laughs at the TV at something funny!

Also he's just gone up to a toddler bed and he's started to clamber into bed and lie down ready for his story....sooooo cute! :cloud9:

This is more funny than cute..

we were walking along the canal and said to amelie 'careful, watch the doggy poo' and alll the way along the canal she was going 'YUCK, DOGGY POO, YUCKY, POO' over and over at the top of her lungs. I think she thought the grass verge/mud was poo lol4

also, not today but a few days ago I caught amelie trying to put washing powder in the machine. She had put 4 tshirts and a pair of jeans in it (all hers LOL).

Charlie had a bowl of grapes and picked up one, said 'hiya' to it, kissed it then ate it!!! Then did the same to the whole bowl, one by one... I was in stitches.:haha:
And when he's feeling hungrry now he runs into the kitchen, rubbing his tummy going 'mmmmmm' - so cute :cloud9:

Charlie had a bowl of grapes and picked up one, said 'hiya' to it, kissed it then ate it!!! Then did the same to the whole bowl, one by one... I was in stitches.:haha:
And when he's feeling hungrry now he runs into the kitchen, rubbing his tummy going 'mmmmmm' - so cute :cloud9:

looooooooooool :rofl:

This is soooo cute & funny, bless him :hugs:

Lucas said his first word today other than mama, dada. I was changing his nappy and he had a feel down there and started saying 'idge', 'idge' and giggling. That'll teach me for always saying widgy woo when he's in the bath or having his nappy changed! :) Loved it!

Ruby is loving drawing at the moment. The first funny thing is that she calls it 'drawling', and the other thing is that I put the drawings on the wall and every time she walks past them she says 'well done Ruby!'

emily was counting cherry tomatoes
and she counted 1 2 3 and clapped

bit of a proud mummy moment that made
me smile :cloud9:

i also had a lovely conversation in the bath

'where do ducks live?'
'in the cupboard'
'what cupboard?'
'the kitchen cupboard'

:rofl:

oh and

'what's your name?'
'emily elephant'

think someone watches too much peppa pig

:rofl:

she comes out with some right random things
especially in the bath!​

Megan sneezed w/ food in her mouth & it went spraying all over the couch. (I reminded myself that THIS is why she should always eat in her highchair!) She then helped me wash it all off w/ her own towel. She was so fascinated w/ washing the couch w/ a rag that we spent about 1/2 hr washing it. I'm sure its still not dry! Made me giggle!

I asked Izzy today if she fancied going out in the buggy, she then disappeared, i found her in her room pointing at her coat- think she got a bit of cabin fever! lol
She has also walked from the living room to the kitchen a few times today (by far the furthest she has walked),definitely made me smile, and clap, jump up and down and scream! lol

Aw, I love this thread :flower:

Joe started walking yesterday and I went to pick him up from my parents today and he's been toddling all over the place. He stops and claps, then looks round to make sure everyone is clapping him, too cute!!

ahhh bless him Vicks, that is so cute and he is doing so well!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->