Something sexy for the OH to keep it fresh at Christmas time...

iwanta8a8y

TTC #3 ;-)
Reaction score
...OK girls, so here goes. I thought it would be a good idea to get something sexy (a nice 'little' Sexy Santa piece) for my OH to keep the spark alive in the bedroom as i can see it getting a little regimented if you know what i mean since we started TTC...

Only thing is I havent really ever dressed up for him and am quite shy so I need some encouragement and some tips please lol

I dont think i can surprise him with it now before Christmas as I am on CD2 today and I think i could still have my period Christmas Eve (when i was going to surprise him with it), but I thought it would still be a nice treat after Christmas Day (at his parents Xmas day so not really appropriate there, lol).

So I am going for Boxing Day, should i just go into the bathroom and come out in it, or call him upstairs and he can find me in our room with it on, come on girls share your ideas and tips with me...pretty please... :)

What works for you and what does your OH like?

xx

I bought a little Santa outfit that I wore last year! Took me ages to make sure I looked good in it, Im shy about the whole dressing up thing as well!, but it only took him a couple of minutes to get it off! :rofl: I also have a little French Maids outfit that I havnt used yet, might have to break out the feather duster over Christmas hey?!:haha:

You could put it on the lingerie then put a robe on over it and just go wherever he is and surprise him.

I agree.... dress up and put a robe over it. Show him a sneaky peak first because just standing there in your sexy outfit can feel a little odd and embarrassing, especially if there's a silence lol.

Be brave!
I was so shy with these things but now i just go for it!
:winkwink:
I think i can do it because he is my husband and he knows every bit of me, like you say its just keeping that spark going with something fresh!
Good luck!
:thumbup:

I had a santa outfit last year, put it on with a robe went to "pick something of the floor lol" and he happend to see the back and he soon followed me up the stairs to see what it was =P
Be confident just remember that he loves you and you are the sexyest person on the earth to him =)
xxxx

I've recently discovered dressing up sexily too, I'm the most unconfident person ever with this sort of thing!

I put it on and went down stairs with my dressing gown on, stood in front of him and just dropped it! His eyes were on stalks! He loved it! Like the other girls said, have the confidence, mines gone through the roof after this! :laugh2:

I'm incredibly shy with thngs like that, don't know why as i've been with him for 8 years lol!!.. anyway i wanted to do the same, as it was starting to feel like we were just having baby making sex and not the nice un-planned sex we used to have, so we had a weekend away last weekend and i had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner to give me some courage and i had already told him earlier that day that i had a surprise (so that i could'nt chicken out), when we got back to our room i told him he had to go in the lounge gor 5 mins and then i hid behind the door and said Happy xmas in my Mrs Santa outfit with stockings and heels he he!.. He cracked up laughing more because he did'nt expect it and then insisted on taking some photos but at the same time could'nt keep his hands off of me, so it certainly worked!..

Good luck

Excellent thanks ladies, I think I will have a glass of wine first, however i must try not to neck the whole bottle for a confidence boost...lol - then like most of you say i will put on a robe over it and go to him and give him a sneak preview then i think he will get the hint. Carrie29, I might too tell him that i have a surprise for him as like you say you cant chicken out then...

How exciting, i will let you know how it went lol

Hope your all ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"