• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Something strange happened!!! (possible future charting)

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Ok so last night I had to start my new pill pack. I told dh it was my last packet. He asked if I was going to get anymore so I said its something we need to decide. Last time we were wtt I came off the pill in Feb n we tried first time in May so that my body could regulate. Then he asked if I was going to take this packet if I want toget my body back to normal. I said well we dont have any condoms atm so I take this packet n we can get some. (And took it)
He then admitted he doesn't really want to use condoms. :shock: I said well there are two other options "pulling out" and "charting" he said no way could he pull out :haha: but he was intrested in the charting as an option.

We havent even decided if we will be having no.2 yet so all this has kind of thrown me. Dh knows I do want no.2 REALLY bad and addmited he thinks about it everyday (so it is obviously just as important to him, and he said he cant see any downsides really, just money n added stresses)

The closer we get the more we are both doing to enhance our chances of a healthy pregnancy. I think dh wants to but kind of doesn't want to "try". But is willing to avoid dtd around fertile time "for now" I guess when he knows for sure he would just say to dtd even around fertile time.

That brings me to my question.....

Who out there does charting? How do I do it? Does anyone have a good easy way to get started?

All it takes the pure simple way is a thermometer...preferrably one that is to 2 decimal places. You have to take your temp first thing on waking, ideally around the exact same time every day. I used to have an alarm :) You then put it on a charting system (fertility friend is imo the absolute best), and it will look for changes in your body temp to confirm ovulation. Important thing to remember though is if youre using it to dodge your fertile window it wont work, youll get crosshairs confirming it three days after the equation :p

I also used ovulation tests. It makes the charting outcome more accurate. xxx

Charting is fairly accurate but you can only see you have Ovulated after you ovulate on the charts but if your cycles are fairly regular & the same pattern of ovulation date happens each month then you know which days to avoid :)

i will be using the chart method when we officially try for No2, im quite excited about the coming science experiment lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"