Something the Psychic said...

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
I went to see a psychic late last year and she said my luck surrounds around the 28th of May which is my grandads birthday (she didnt know this) my grandad died 13 years ago and she was right a few things have happened on this date, i made my communion, i graduated school and college, ect and just now i checked when i would next ovulate with one of those internet things and it said thursaday which would mean if i was to get pregnant this month my baby would be due around the 28th of may 2010 i just thought that was abit freaky and i hope my luck doesnt run out!!!

oooh wow! love it. it is surely a sign
I am off to see a psychic tonight and am really hoping she can shed some light on all this ttc saga.
good luck honey and looking forward to seeing your bfp! xxx

oooh wow! love it. it is surely a sign
I am off to see a psychic tonight and am really hoping she can shed some light on all this ttc saga.
good luck honey and looking forward to seeing your bfp! xxx

good luck tonight :thumbup: let me know what she says i love going to psychics i really want to go see another one but theres a 6 month waiting list for the best one :cry:

Aww wow sounds like this could be your month then, wishing you all the best :D xxx

Oh my goodness! That would be so wonderful. Good luck hunni.

will let you know later hun. I am a strong believer. This will be your month xxx

wow thats cool! hope its your month...

i went to see a psychic last time i was ttc and ill say now ill never go again. when i first found out i was pregnant i went to see her and she said "do you know someone whos currently going through a miscarriage?" and i didnt at the time.. only to find out that that person was me.

and she also said that i will have children for sure but she can see us having problems but not IVF. and weirdly i was diagnosed with a molar pregnancy and was told we shouldnt try for a baby again for a year.

not a word of a lie.. it was scary. just remember not only can psychics tell you wonderful things but also bad things. xx

I went to see a psychic late last year and she said my luck surrounds around the 28th of May which is my grandads birthday (she didnt know this) my grandad died 13 years ago and she was right a few things have happened on this date, i made my communion, i graduated school and college, ect and just now i checked when i would next ovulate with one of those internet things and it said thursaday which would mean if i was to get pregnant this month my baby would be due around the 28th of may 2010 i just thought that was abit freaky and i hope my luck doesnt run out!!!

good luck good luck to you! Hope everything goes well. Im really hoping this will be our lucky month! :flower:

good luck hun, does it cost alot? we dont have anyone like that down here so i need to do it over the net.

ive had one women change her mind twice and i aint going back to her and i'm hopping another will tell me better

good luck hun, does it cost alot? we dont have anyone like that down here so i need to do it over the net.

ive had one women change her mind twice and i aint going back to her and i'm hopping another will tell me better

we went in a group to the womans house and it cost us 40euro each. i would much prefer to see a psychic face to face than over the internet. i cant belive there isnt one near you i thought they were everywhere. good luck tho xx

we went in a group to the womans house and it cost us 40euro each. i would much prefer to see a psychic face to face than over the internet. i cant belive there isnt one near you i thought they were everywhere. good luck tho xx

thanks hun

just have to forget that sort of thing lol wont i

40euro, jeez thats loads! It's £20 each up here if there's 10 of you. We're on the waiting list for the best one, I went to a random one before and asked about havin kids, and she said 'When the time is right'...when's that gona be??? 5 years?? 10?? She was right about alot of other things, wish she'd gimme a better time-scale tho, I'm so impatient lol

hi ladies
saw a clairvoyant rather than a medium. she was very good and got lots of info about me spot on.
in regards to ttc she said i needed to stop thinking about it and it will happen, that i am spending too much time worrying about it. she gave me a timescale of it happening within the next 11 months and that she sees twins or two very close together, lets watch this space! good luck ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->