Sometimes i can't be bothered...

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by TeenMum201198, Jun 1, 2011.

1. TeenMum201198

TeenMum201198 Member

I do normally get a bit cranky but NOW it's getting worse and whenever someone asks me something i just say i can't be bothered because it doesn't matter whether i go to bed at 6.00PM and get up at 1.00PM (i don't do that lol) i would still feel to tired to do anything, has anyone else experienced this. :)

2. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Cael's Mom

You're early pregnant, right?
    Yeah, I pretty much moved into bed for the first 16 weeks. Thank god I could do my last semester of university online.

3. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Yeah im a lot like that! And im almost 19 weeks :haha: I think its more to do with the fact im always ill.

4. BrEeZeY

BrEeZeY stay at home wifey&&momma

i seem to be really irritable today and the past few days and seems as every little thing sets me off! i find when i start getting this way, if i remove my self from the room/situation and go take a shower or try to nap i seem to feel loads better!

5. TeenMum201198

TeenMum201198 Member

Thanks Guys, i am really happy that i am not the only 1 being annoying :)

6. dreabae

dreabae Well-Known Member

I didnt want to leave my bed for the first like 16 weeks because I was ALWAYS tired. It got better and now its back because I have to pee 24/7 and get up all hours of the night. But my mood swings are horrible and I feel bad cause sometimes I can be a out right b*tch.