Sometimes i can't be bothered...

TeenMum201198

Reaction score
I do normally get a bit cranky but NOW it's getting worse and whenever someone asks me something i just say i can't be bothered because it doesn't matter whether i go to bed at 6.00PM and get up at 1.00PM (i don't do that lol) i would still feel to tired to do anything, has anyone else experienced this. :)

You're early pregnant, right?
Yeah, I pretty much moved into bed for the first 16 weeks. Thank god I could do my last semester of university online.

Yeah im a lot like that! And im almost 19 weeks :haha: I think its more to do with the fact im always ill.

i seem to be really irritable today and the past few days and seems as every little thing sets me off! i find when i start getting this way, if i remove my self from the room/situation and go take a shower or try to nap i seem to feel loads better!

I didnt want to leave my bed for the first like 16 weeks because I was ALWAYS tired. It got better and now its back because I have to pee 24/7 and get up all hours of the night. But my mood swings are horrible and I feel bad cause sometimes I can be a out right b*tch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->