Sometimes I think my body hates me...

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
It's sending me so many weird signals!! Ugh. So, I was pretty sure I was pregnant this cycle - I had crazy, awful cramps around the time implantation should have happened, my temps were wayyyyyy up, I was thirsty and hungry all the time and basically felt the same way I did when I first got pregnant with my DD. But then AF arrived, right on schedule, three days ago :cry:

However... my temps never dropped; they're still well above my cover line, which isn't usual for me. I keep wondering if it's the humid weather we've been having here that's affecting them? Also, my boobs are still swollen, which is also unheard of for me once AF begins. AND, 3 days after its start, my period has all but stopped, when normally it lasts at least 5-6 days. It began as just brownish spotting, but turned into a normal flow, and bright red, for two days, and now... there's almost nothing. Has anyone had this happen before?? I took a pregnancy test with FMU this morning, but it was negative (though I got an evaporation line :dohh:). My luteal phase is only about 10 days, so I'm only 13 DPO right now.

I had pretty much all the symptoms you described when I was pregnant with my dd! I had a crazy weird non period that just stopped. 4 days after the weird non period started I tested and got a very strong bfp - maybe you need to test again in a couple of days? Wishing you lots of luck! Xx

I had pretty much all the symptoms you described when I was pregnant with my dd! I had a crazy weird non period that just stopped. 4 days after the weird non period started I tested and got a very strong bfp - maybe you need to test again in a couple of days? Wishing you lots of luck! Xx

Thank you... Trying not to get my hopes up too much, lol, but it's hard not to. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->