Sometimes you are just Mad...nothing to do with pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mom2Hope, May 29, 2013.

1. Mom2Hope

Mom2Hope Well-Known Member

If one more person says oh it's just your hormones...oh it's just because you are pregnant...I swear I will fling something at them...then they can call that pregnancy hormones...dadgumit...I am just freaking angry...and for a good reason so they just need to back the heck off and let me cool down...

Just a rant...sorry ladies.

2. claudinator

claudinator Guest

Every1 and everything annoys me, "there's no such thing as a stupid question?" Yes there [email protected]@king is.

3. mommytobe11

mommytobe11 Wife and Mommy

ughhh everyone used to say that to me during my first pregnancy. drove me crazy!!

4. Mom2Hope

Mom2Hope Well-Known Member

yes....everyone says it to me...oh it's just the hormones...or its because you are pregnant...hello...I would get mad and irritated if someone behaved stupidly or acted poorly in the past BEFORE pregnancy so why the heck would it be any different...maybe my reaction may be a bit stronger...but by god do not belittle the fact that I can get irritated or angry simply because I am human and someone else or something did or happened that pissed me off....arg...grrr..rrrr...

actually today is a little better....but yesterday just massively ticked me off after that comment of "hormones" yet again...

glad someone else understands...