Sometimes you are just Mad...nothing to do with pregnancy

Mom2Hope

Reaction score
If one more person says oh it's just your hormones...oh it's just because you are pregnant...I swear I will fling something at them...then they can call that pregnancy hormones...dadgumit...I am just freaking angry...and for a good reason so they just need to back the heck off and let me cool down...

Just a rant...sorry ladies.

Every1 and everything annoys me, "there's no such thing as a stupid question?" Yes there f@@king is.

ughhh everyone used to say that to me during my first pregnancy. drove me crazy!!

yes....everyone says it to me...oh it's just the hormones...or its because you are pregnant...hello...I would get mad and irritated if someone behaved stupidly or acted poorly in the past BEFORE pregnancy so why the heck would it be any different...maybe my reaction may be a bit stronger...but by god do not belittle the fact that I can get irritated or angry simply because I am human and someone else or something did or happened that pissed me off....arg...grrr..rrrr...

actually today is a little better....but yesterday just massively ticked me off after that comment of "hormones" yet again...

glad someone else understands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"