Song picking for scan?

pcct

Reaction score
:hi: everyone , I have a scan next week and we are getting a movie themed DVD of our scan and aloud to pick our own song - I have a few in mind would also like to hear what other sujections you all may have ?

So far I have ...

Whitney - still believe ( Beauitful words for the actually scan )
Michael buble - haven't met you yet ( which I used to listen to all time )
Sorry I can't remember the rest lol

Any ideas welcome... Thank you :flower:

I love the Michael Buble "I just haven't met you yet," and also his version of "Young at Heart." :) <3 I think that would be so sweet... "fairly tales, can come true, they can happen to you..."

Oh I like them all I haven't heard young at heart one I'll have to have a listen but no doubt I'll love it :)

Oh I all so had phill Collins ill be in your heart .

I vote phil collins - you'll be in my heart - such a great song.

I'm doing this, too! But not until July 18th...

I like the second pick. I may even steal it, if you don't mind? :blush:

Our wedding song was "Everlong," by the Foo Fighters. The first line is "Hello....I've waited here for you...Everlong." This baby of ours has been a long time coming, so I think we'll be using this song somehow, maybe for the birth announcement.

It's a great song for the scan isn't it I always said I'd have that song lol course I don't mind at all u wouldn't be stealing it at all :D

Our wedding song was "Everlong," by the Foo Fighters. The first line is "Hello....I've waited here for you...Everlong." This baby of ours has been a long time coming, so I think we'll be using this song somehow, maybe for the birth announcement.

Wow I like the sound of that!! Gosh there's so many good ones to pick lol

It's a great song for the scan isn't it I always said I'd have that song lol course I don't mind at all u wouldn't be stealing it at all :D

Aw thanks, you're a peach!

Oh lord, I just read half the lyrics and started to tear up...Couldn't even finish lol. This song is perfection!

The foo fighter one is too rocky for the scan for us!

I think there will be loads more people that have picked haven't met you yet as well lol

"I knew I loved you"-Savage Garden.It never made me cry until I had our daughter

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Zz1idSRL3BY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Zz1idSRL3BY

That was another choice but some of the words weren't suitable! I love that song too

October - it's a fab song isn't it , I was welling up at lots of songs yesterday I had to stop lol

"I knew I loved you"-Savage Garden.It never made me cry until I had our daughter

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Zz1idSRL3BY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Zz1idSRL3BY

I was going to suggest this. DH played it to me after our unexpected 9 week scan (following hospital admission due to HG) & I couldn't stop crying. It makes me cry still everything I hear it. I'm crying now writing about it! (Hormones!!)

my friend had for hers take that greatest day and it was amazing to hear it whilst seeing her little boy x

The foo fighter one is too rocky for the scan for us!

Very true. DH is the drummer for a rock band, so it's perfect for us, lol. There is an acoustic version, too, though. We had a friend sing it acoustically with just guitar at our wedding.

Butter / that's fab so the song well suited :)
Think we will both go thru them all and make a choice it's a joint dessison so we will have to agree lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->