Sono line b doppler

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my doppler to arrive and then I'm going to have a whiz at trying to find baby, I'm 11 weeks on Wednesday. Does anyone have any tips on where I should be looking etc? Do I have to press on quite hard? It's coming with some gel so do I have to use that to be able to hear anything? :dohh:

Thanks ladies. :flower:

Start along the pubic bone pointing downwards and scan in a circle before moving along but you might be surprised and find it a little higher. If you think you have it check your own pulse, it should NOT be in time with this, if it is and you hear it whooshing two times to your one it will be your placenta. Once you find the hb it's unmistakable.
Have a look on you tube xx

I found it :) tried to upload a file but it's too large :( took me a good fourty minutes to find it but I did it :happydance:

I have no idea how I do that :blush: I might try and shorten the video see if that allows me to upload it xx

You should be able to set up an account and upload.
Or have you ever used soundcloud?
Xx

No never :blush: I will try and set up a you tube account see if I can do it that way :) xx

My bil has an account, he is dyslexic so it can't be too tricky because he hates filing out forms and stuff. Plus he's hilarious...

I've started to find it so easy now, it's great :)

How are you feeling Hun x

I got my scan letter through it's 7 weeks away... I text my midwife who was lovely but dismissive of my worries.
I've asked dh for a variation on thiepackage as an early/ongoing birthday present.
https://www.yourbabyscan.co.uk/price-list.php
I'd like to have 2 early scans then I can use my doppler, 13 week scan nhs, maybe a gender one and then a 4d one.
Xx

I'd say the reassurance scans are certainly worth it, I've had two private ones so far and I've got another on Saturday, OH doesn't appreciate me blowing 50 pound a time on a scan but he can shut up and put up he doesn't understand :rofl:

Is your hubby agreeing to it? :) xx

Absolutely he said oh is this the new improved daily poas! Lol. He thinks I'm a little :wacko:
If we didn't have the doppler (currently on loan to a friend) I think I'd want weekly scans.
I heard the hb once with the last baby when I first got the doppler at just over 8 weeks so I'm hopeful I'll be able to hear this one early.
Xx

:haha: mine is the same, he thinks I'm crazy, I send him recordings of the HB on the doppler every morning (he's away at the mo) and he says "babe, they all sound exactly the same") cheeky sod!

I bet they can't wait until baby is in our arms, maybe then we will calm down and stop worrying xx

I think I'll be better once I get to 2nd tri. I think anyway.
The movement really reassured me with ds.
Xx

Yeah, I think with second tri it's a bit of a relief to get there! X

That's great!! I still can't find mine :( I have a scan on Monday and I'm nervous! Darn Doppler!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->