Sonoline B Doppler - Two areas with wind sounds

krystledreams

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum. This is my 4th pregnancy. I have two children of my own and I gave birth to a surrobaby in 2013. I am 7 weeks and used my Sonoline B Doppler. :happydance:

I understand the sound of whooshing is my heartbeat through an artery. I also know that the "wind blowing through the trees" sound is the placenta. I also verified this with the dopplers website that describes sounds.

My question is has anyone else heard the wind sound on different sides of your abdomen?

When I go from one hip to another (low to my pubic bone), it is quiet, then I hear the wind and whoosing (very very low on the left), then quiet again as I bring it across the center until I am on the right side (a little higher and on the right side). I once again hear a strong wind sound. I am so confused to why I hear it in two different spots... :confused: I haven't heard the heartbeat yet because I am only 7 weeks and 2 days today.

If anyone has a clue, please let me know or if you have had any experiences with this, that would be great. I am so exited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->