Sonoline B Doppler

Lovingmybaby

Reaction score
I ordered a Sonoline B Doppler and it's supposed to be delivered today.. I purchased one with my 2nd pregnancy and loved it but let my sister borrow it and it has dissappeared.. I'm do excited to use it but I'm sure I won't be able to hear baby's heart beat yet as it may be too soon... any other mommies ordering one or having one already??

I bought one last week and haven't beem abke to hear nothing yet.. Im getting so frustrated :(

Im just over 11 weeks, how far along are you? X

I ordered one and couldn't hear anything until I used it with headphones. The babies hb is really quiet so it probably picked it up but not enough to hear through the speaker. Also mine still doesn't pick up the bpm yet.

That's the one I got. I used it all the time until I could feel kicks! I never use it now! I don't think I found the hb until about 11 weeks, but that's because that is when the Doppler came in! I tried with a friend's briefly the day before mine arrived and I couldn't find it. But I have heard lots of people say they found it really early. It's so hit and miss when they are that tiny. Good luck!!!

I could hear mine and what I'm sure was the placenta as it was around 125 bpm..

I only found it at exactly 12 weeks, but then again I'm impatient and didn't try enough before

I got it with my first pregnancy and think I found the hb around 9 weeks, but I'm not positive. I do remember that it took me like an hour to find it the first time though. It helped to watch some youtube videos that show you how to do it. I'll probably start trying at the 7 week mark this time since I already have it.

I'm going to Order one after my first appointment, my friend loved hers but she didn't get to hear much as her little one was hiding in the pelvis, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear much, they say if you don't hear anything to walk around for a little bit in hopes he/she will move :)

I've got one found baby's heartbeat about 10weeks was about 165 to 170 bmp amazing sound

That's what I have. I found HB with both pregnancies around 9 weeks but I know that's very early!

You can certainly try but make sure you don't expect to hear it not to freak out if you don't!

I have one and was completely freaking out because I couldn't find heartbeat at all! Found it at about 12 weeks in the end! Now she wriggles around I hardly ever use it. Just wanted to put my two cents worth in case someone panics when they can't find it at before 12 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->