Sonoline B Fetal Heart Doppler Reviews

babyseeker

Reaction score
I just ordered my Sonoline B fetal heart Doppler and I'm wondering have any of you ladies used this before? If so how did you like it? was it difficult to find the babies heartbeat? I'm so excited this is my first pregnancy! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I found the heartbeat on mine at 9 weeks exactly. Took a while but definitely find it. The heart rate screen is not the most accurate but that doesn't really matter. Lots of people rave about this doppler which is why I got it.

that great news I hope I can find the baby's heartbeat on me.. I think it will be a bit reassuring to be able to hear the heartbeat everyday instead of every 4 weeks... thanks for the reply....

let me know how it goes! I posted a link the other day because I found what I thought was a pretty good deal on these on ebay! I have read over the years how great these are at finding heartbeat early so I bought it!

I have ken and I LOOOVE it!! I used it with my last pregnancy. The first time I tried to hear the heartbeat, at 8 weeks, I found it immediately loud and clear. Always could find it after that day. I haven't tried it with this pregnancy yet because I think it's too early but I'll be trying at 8 weeks on the dot! A little tip - it comes with gel that you have to use to find the baby (like at the doctors office) but when you run out of that you can just use Aloe. It works the same and is much cheaper! GL!

I LOVE mine!!! I was able to find hb at 7 weeks! I was amazed!!

How awesome!! Mine just came a few days ago and of course I tried it! I knew I wouldn't hear anything but I figured if I kept doing it and not hearing then when I finally did hear it I would recognize it right away!

im thinking of getting one just for piece of mind might order one Friday :)

I love mine! Found baby at 8w3d and still use it almost every day. It took a lot of patience in the beginning, but now I can pretty much put it anywhere.

Thanks sooo much for the responses ladies, mine should be here tomorrow and I can't wait to start using it..... I'm not even sure I'll be able to concentrate at work because I'm so excited.

I want one...in ontario I don't see anyone till 12 weeks...

I have one! :) I think it depends on placement of baby to how challenging it is. I tried mine last night and I couldn't find baby's HB. Baby must be tucked in there hiding. I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday so that will be reassuring. Maybe they can help me when it comes to find baby's HB.

I'm in ontario as well, with my first child I didn't see my doctor till 12 weeks, this time it was 8 weeks but they didn't check for a heartbeat but said I will get a call around 9 or 10 weeks for ultrasound.
:shrug: maybe it's different by city now?

I got my monitor and found the heartbeat within 10 min of messing with it.... it was a strong 160bpm😍😍😍😍... I still can't believe I am finally having a baby after years of trying... happy and healthy 9 months to all of you.

I'm in ontario as well, with my first child I didn't see my doctor till 12 weeks, this time it was 8 weeks but they didn't check for a heartbeat but said I will get a call around 9 or 10 weeks for ultrasound.
:shrug: maybe it's different by city now?

Varies for sure. Im also in Ontario and my GP had me in for paperwork and a pee test by 5 weeks. First u/s was 7 weeks. Prenatal at 8 weeks. Feels like I live there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->