• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sonoline Dopplers - UPDATE

Al Syr

Reaction score
I just received a Sonoline C1, I do not know what the difference between B,C,C1 is so I just went with the C1.

If you have one of these, when was the soonest you found a heartbeat?
My 2 previous pregnancies I rented a monitor from belly beats and was able to pick up heartbeat after 9 weeks.

Ive the sonoline b, im 12 weeks and cant hear nothing (never have) needless to day im panicking a bit.. Regret buying it now as it hasn't reassured me at all, just made things worse :(
I hope you have better luck, how far along are you?

I didn't hear mine until 12 weeks and it's still a struggle finding the baby.

Ive the sonoline b, im 12 weeks and cant hear nothing (never have) needless to day im panicking a bit.. Regret buying it now as it hasn't reassured me at all, just made things worse :(
I hope you have better luck, how far along are you?

I am 8w1d

It all depends on where your placenta lies. If you have a front lying placenta then you may not get to hear baby's heart beat until well after you can feel baby move all the time or bigger than the placenta which really you won't need then.

I have a Sonoline B, I heard baby first at 11 weeks.

Tried for a good hour, I caught a quick blip in the 180's today at 8w4d. Sonoline B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"