Soo confused!

Lkg

Reaction score
So this is my first month temping and I have irregular cycles so I'm not sure how long they are supposed to be. So I thought I had ovulated on cycle day 13 and then maybe had an implantation dip on cycle day 23. I have read it takes roughly 2-5 days for a positive test to show up after this. I am now 15dpo and have had nothing, I thought if I was pregnant I would have had at least a faint by now. I've been having lots of symptoms, my boobs have grown quite a bit and my nipples are very sensitive. I've been having headaches and dizzy spells also. Has anyone else had a similar experience to this? Or if not can shed any light on my chart...maybe I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 21
Not an expert but looks like ovulation was cd16, the dot under the #16 across the top, that's a new app image for me,

Thanks. Yeah cd16 makes sense. However I thought I had an implantation dip and I've had a faint positive this morning and I thought it only took 2-3 days to get it after that. Hope it gets darker now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->