Soo... Lost!!

Jenn2722

Reaction score
Soo.. I'm having a late ovulation, and this is the 2 day of ovulating and the DH is tired from work!! He isn't used to mornings.. For the past couple of months he has been working nights and now switched jobs and working the morning shift!! And they are 10 to 12 hour days, so when he comes home, he is too tired to BD.. Soo.. I'm pretty depressed, cause I don't know when the next time I am gonna actually ovulate since my period comes every 70 to 72 days... And by certain calendars May and June are girl.. And then it is boy for 4 months.. And we are trying for a girl since we both have boys!!! Need ideas to get him into the mood or get to bding...

Honestly I wouldn't put too much faith in the calendar for a girl. If that was the case then my 2nd son should have been a girl lol. I would suggest letting DH take a little nap and then wake him up for some BDing. I only got to BD twice this cycle due to my DHs work. Im sure he knows how important this is to you and will give in. Also, if your already ovulating then you have a greater chance of a boy from all the sites online. 3 days before O for a girl and O and 2 days after for a boy. But again wouldn't put too much faith in that either since I BDed on O and got my daughter. Good luck Hun. I hope everything works out in your favor and Im sending Pink :dust: your way.

What have you tried thus far? If he's exhausted after work you could have his favorite edibles ready (if you guys don't usually have a regular sit-down dinner time), fix him a nice drink (if he indulges), and give him a nice long massage with some kind of yummy oil (extra virgin coconut oil is fantastic :) ). Just some good "old-fashioned" extra pampering might do the trick. GL! :dust:

Ohh... I have tried everything... He went to bed at 7 yesterday, tried to wake him up at 11 to have a BD and that didn't even work... Then he picks out what he wants for supper every night and I cook it.. I even let him sit in his FAVORITE chair and eat.. That doesn't work... Was rubbing and stratching his back today and nothing... TMI is coming, I took a shower and walked into the bedroom naked.. Didn't move a muscle... But did my hair and put on his favorite smell and he threw me on the bed... Too bad my son was wake or we would've BD... Still have my hair done and smell great and now his son and my son are outside with him.. I was throwing hints saying let the kids go play and we can have fun ourselves.. Nope didn't work!!!

And I do believe the calendars, cause if my son and his son they were dead on.. Soo.. I am just keeping that faith rolling through this baby!!!

Dang! Uh, electroshock therapy? :haha: J/k :winkwink: . Maybe he's a little freaked out about having another?

I could always try the shock therapy! Lol jk. It was his idea to try again! I was the one that held back! So I know he is on board! Just can't catch a break over the I'm too tired! LOL

Have you looked into maca for him? I've only taken it myself and love it but it's supposed to really, erh, rev things up for the guys :D .

Here's a link I like on maca:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca

If you can find the actual veggie that's awesome :thumbup: but you can also get the capsules or loose powder from your local health food store. I've been taking it to help me with some hormonal issues I've been having and yes indeedy, just love it :) .

Now, I have to find a way to get him to take it... Hmmmmm...... Cause I don't think he will just take a hormone for me.. Cause he is very stubborn and bullheaded.. So gotta find a trick too it.. haha.. Poor guy!!!

Im sorry. I know how frustrating it is when it's "the time" and DH just doesn't get it lol. With your hair done and his favorite smell maybe while the kids are sleeping. All fingers crossed. When you say calendar for girl/boy do you mean that Chinese calendar or is there a different one?

Hmm, I guess it is right. I just went and checked all 3 of my kids and it was right on. So if I get pregnant this month then it says girl. Lets hope it's right again.

It says girl for me too! And that's what I need to complete my family! Already have the name picked out and everything!

Well here is to some pink :dust: What name do you have picked out?

It will be interesting to see if we get out bfps and what gender we have. I have 2 boys and a girl. Trying to give my daughter a sister :) We shall see. What name do you have picked out for a girl?

Well... We both need pink dust! And her name will be Brianna Kirsten and if I get another boy his name will be Ej (Emmitt Jackson) We haven't figure out if we want is son or syn... Still debating! But the girl name comes from my parents first names, Brian & Johanna.. And my mom & I's middle name is Kirsten, so that is getting carried on! You have any names picked out?

We went with the D's with out kids. So we have Dustin, Dalton, and Daizee. I'm not 100% on a girls name but her middle name will be Grace after my husbands mom. If we get another boy his name will either be Denham or Deacon and the middle name Michael. My husband and both sons have the middle name Michael.

Pretty names! You must like the name Michael... My fiancé's middle name is Michael...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->