Sooo bored!

Layla

Reaction score
whats everyone up to then?

Jase is at work, all the kids are playing together, im bored as hell!

xx

I'm in my new pink PJs much to my OHs delight :rofl:

Tired & bored & no Sunday dinner :(

Playing Isketch and waiting for Ella to wake up :lol:

I have spent all day on the internet browsing nappy related stuff. Oh is finishing stripping tiles off in the bathroom ready for me to start tiling tomorrow, so Im watching DS to make sure he doesnt get into mischeif in the mean time. akes me feel bad tough that he is slogging his guts out upstairs while I do nowt.

Harley is in bed poorly. we have just had a roast all stuffed kris is asleep on the sofa Dior is laying next to me feeling sory for herself as she has a cold.

I have been shopping, come back cleaned the house top to bottom, roast is in the oven now it smells yum, im soooo hungry! :shock: i cant believe i did all this feelin like crap!!!!
x

I tidied up last nights mess, done two loads of washing, cleaned out rabbit and piggies, been to tip and got rid of rubbish and cardboard, put dinner in slow cooker, am now having a bath then up to MIL's for a cuppa :D

sorry I mean my guinea pigs - I always call them piggies. I wish I did have a pig, but OH would probably leave me :lol:

ahh right lol

Id love to be able to be in a position to have a pig, chickens etc we had 2 ducks once but we couldnt house them right so we had to give them to a rescue center.

x

Today Iv done washing, hoovered and mopped and cleaned the kitchen, sorted out Ella's drawers got rid of stuff thats too small for her, and now Ella's asleep, OH is watching a 3 hour wrestling special and paid £15 for it :shock: so Im bored out of my brains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"