Sooo confused.. Please read.

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
4 days ago I took 2 faint positive blue dye tests. As blue dye and faint I wasn't sure. So I took a clear blue. Same day. Which was pregnant 1-2 and 2 pink dyes. Which was faint positive. Took another pink dye the next morning. Was even fainter. So took an ic. Negative. Every time I went a wee after I took an ic. Negative. Next morning took an asda pink dye, faint positive, ic very faint positive. Again all day for the rest of the day each time I went a wee took an ic, negative. Pink spotting. Went to bed about 9, woke up 4 am this morning. Took a clear blue came up 'not pregnant' and an ic negative. Went back to bed. Woke up in the morning to a flow. No clots etc but bright red blood and pains. Took another ic, negative. Thought chemical. Been having flow all day, just got in and took another clear blue and it's come up 1-2 weeks. But there was come blood that got on the tip. Whatttt the F is going on? Lol x

Id ask for a blood test if u gt a positive on a digital den u have got 2 b preg x

It could be a chemical pregnancy but with it saying 1-2 again I would definitely contact your doctor and they can do some blood tests.. Good luck <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->