sooo confused :(

lovelymummie

Reaction score
ok so my period is about 12/14 days missed and still no period, so i few days ago i went into my local drop in health centre to get pregnancy test and it came up positive but was sorta faint so thats it i thought i was pregnant, started feeling really nausea in the mornings craving apples and pea nut butter 2 things i hate!! my jeans were getting tighter and i was exhausted all of the time

but my hubby had read on the internet sometimes tests are wrong and we wanted to make sure so on his way home he bought sainsburys own tests blue dye and it came up in like 15 mins and was faint ish

so today i bought really really 99p cheap test and done it in the bathroom in my work i thought it was gonna be darker but then no second line that i could really see then i chucked it in my handbag so just got home and a light line is there pink not grey so i have booked my midwife but its no till the 10/02/2011 so ages away

whats wrong am i pregnant or not

im soo confused help :dohh:

I've heard that you cant get a false positive so i reckon you must be pregnant! :)
Maybe you should get a more expensive test. One of the ones that tells you approximately how pregnant you are?
Congrats :flower:

i reall sooo pregnant having pregnancy dreams and my nipples are sooo sore and went really dark lie brown

try a digital, if you are that late it would show good luck

Clearblue digitals and first response are the best ones to go for in my opinion, failing that superdrug own brand are reliable, and cheaper.

A test result at 14 days late would definately be accurate

yeah i say def try a first responce then a digi :) gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"