sooo excited, got our gender scan tomorrow!

happygal

mum of 3
Reaction score
we've got our gender scan at 3.30pm tomorrow, im so excited :happydance: anyone want to have a guess what they think baby might be from our 13 week scan just for fun?? ive got a feeling we will be on team blue but between me and OH we already have 3 boys and i know my OH would be over the moon to have a little girl.....ooh roll on tomorrow :happydance:

LGIM0024.jpg any guesses??:shrug:

sorry ive no idea what it will be cant wait to find out though!! R u having a private scan? im thinking of booking one before christmas so i can tell the family on christmas day dont think i can wait till the 15th jan seems like forever away.

sorry ive no idea what it will be cant wait to find out though!! R u having a private scan? im thinking of booking one before christmas so i can tell the family on christmas day dont think i can wait till the 15th jan seems like forever away.

hi hun, hows you? Yeah we have booked a private scan and im sooo excited. Like most people money is a bit tight for us this time of year so i didnt think we could afford to pay for a private scan, some places are sooo expensive. But we found a place in lincoln and usually the gender scan is £80 but if you go on a thursday between 9 and 5 then its only £50 and you can buy a dvd of the scan for £15 so i didnt think £65 was too bad. We cant wait to find out, its so exciting :happydance:

and ruth i know what you mean about jan seeming forever away, weve got our next nhs scan booked for jan the 8th but i couldnt wait til then lol x

I said girl on your facebook too! The nub is not too clear, but I can still see the angle, and it looks like a girl angle:flower:

I said girl on your facebook too! The nub is not too clear, but I can still see the angle, and it looks like a girl angle:flower:

ooh, fingers crossed for my OH you're right hun. i cant believe how quick the scan has come round. we booked it 4 weeks ago after our last scan and it seemed forever away, i keep thinking time is going slow but the past 4 weeks have flown by x

im fine thanks hun had a flu for weeks which is getting me down a bit but apart from that everything is good. Ive just emailed a place to see if i can get in a scan before christmas it only costs £45 which seems really good value i would love to tell the family christmas day. I know what you mean on your other post about different pregnancy symptoms different sex im the same this pregnancy is so different to matthew that im sure its got to be a girl (id love it to be a girl) Of course if its a boy i wont be disappointed but just got a feeling its a girlie!!! still enjoying the lemons?

im fine thanks hun had a flu for weeks which is getting me down a bit but apart from that everything is good. Ive just emailed a place to see if i can get in a scan before christmas it only costs £45 which seems really good value i would love to tell the family christmas day. I know what you mean on your other post about different pregnancy symptoms different sex im the same this pregnancy is so different to matthew that im sure its got to be a girl (id love it to be a girl) Of course if its a boy i wont be disappointed but just got a feeling its a girlie!!! still enjoying the lemons?

its bad lol, for breakfast i had brown sauce on toast and a lemon lol. do you feel a bit guilty saying you want a girl incase its a boy?? i do, it would be lovely to have a little girl but i try not to say it lol. £45 seems a good price, hopefully you'll get to tell everyone on xmas day :thumbup:

i worry everytime i say id prefer a girl incase something is wrong as of course the most important thing is it is healthy but oh dosent care either way boy or girl and a brother would be lovely for matthew so if it is a boy thats brill aswell just dont think i will have anymore children so it would be nice to have a girl.

my matthew deffinately wants a brother, hes almost 8 so doesnt like girls at all at the mo lol.

thats what i'm doing if they can't tell me going to the private one on a wed to save a lil bit of money, as i don't think i can wait til it's born specially with everyone saying do you know what your having yet? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->