sooo freakin mad...tesco

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
So I do tesco online shopping, and have for a month or so now. Its always been great. A few random substitutes here and there, but nothing too bad.
Then yesterday evening my shopping turns up.
The man in the van pulls up, his side shutter with all shopping in is OPEN. He gets out and goes 'oops, left my shutter open''I just laughed it off and took my shopping and he left.
I get all my stuff out to put away... and notice ALL my eggs are broken.
I noticed my ski yoghurts have all burst so I binned them and I noticed that my courgettes are all bashed up.
So yeah I was pissed off but I got over it and didnt think it worth it to complain, Til I wake up this morning for some toast, and discover my bread WENT OFF YESTERDAY!!!
I was fuming! Who the hell eats a loaf of bread in an evening?!
So thats my breakfast(eggs) and my lunch (bread and yoghurts) gone for the next week. I called up and complained, I said its not easy for me to get out and go shopping (lies) lol. She refunded me... but im still without food for breakfast and lunches for the week, and now at my inconvinence I have to go replace those things at tesco.. and the reason I shop online is to avoid having to go to that hell hole in the first place!!
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

oh thats awful:( I did my shopping online with asda and my shopping turned up a nightmare too:hissy: i didn't complain though

makes you wonder if my shopping fell out of the open shutter lol
xx

Thats awful so much for internet shopping meant to be a help

oooooo id be soooo annoyed hun... i hate going food shopping...

things like this make me glad i dont shop at major supermarkets

Tescos do this a lot!
They always sub items too,I never shop online with them.
Asda are bit better but Sainsburys seem to get best reviews and actually deliver what you want and not sell by date about to go!

Ocado is meant to be fab,costs bit more but everyone raves about them and they do do good BOGOFS ETC

omg :o

how annoying for you!

glad you got a refundthough, not much help when you gotta go out and replace, defeats the point but better having a refund than a waste of food!

xxx

They're terrible for sending food thats about to go off and once we had a delivery where all our frozen stuff has defrosted..!! bloody annoying

thats terrible!!!

i do my shopping online with tesco as i am now unable to get out much due to my spd, and i always make sure that on certain items(bread,milk,eggs,sandwich stuff) i fill out the 'edit note' section to put "long date please" and i have aways pleased to find that they do have good dates on them!! (**touches wood for tomorrows delivery**)

Thats terrible! I shop online with Tescos and have found that the dates on everything are nearly out it really takes the piss so i think ill have to add notes on them to. I had to stop them sending me subs because they were so random i ordered spring onions i got celery lol.

I am glad they refunded you... that's good buisness practice... although can I ask, what are "courgettes"?

:)

How annoying, i hate when they substitute things. The guy who delivered mine last week took great pride in announcing i'd had no substitutes, i was like...good! xx

That's why I won't use home delivery ~ I've heard too many horror stories!

On another forum I'm on, someone said they ordered a certain brand of washing powder tablets and the Supermarket had substituted them with.......

A multipack of Wotsits. :shock::shock::shock:

She said her whites had never been the same since :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or someone who wanted a jif lemon (you know the kind you cook with/put on pancakes) and she got sent lemon CIF. (Bathroom cleaner)

Or someone else who wanted a tin of mushrooms and they sent out a bag of those pink and white penny sweet mushrooms ~ the mind boggles! :rofl:

What a nightmare, grrr

We have used both Sainsbury's and Asda. Sainsbury's kept substituting things for more expensive things and then charging me the extra, even when I had ticked no subs. And Asda have managed to get it to use on time twice (out of 20 times :rofl:), they were once as late as 11.30pm for shopping that should of been here by 9pm, I was mad, they are constantly messing up, they do refund delivery charge everytime time they are late, and if they mess up the order (and let you keep the items), and when they were really late they gave me my £60 shopping for free, and refunded me some credit cos I had use so much calling them :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->