sooo happy and new plan

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by Hotbump, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Hotbump

Hotbump SAHM, student, & wife :)

Jovanni ate very well yesterday! he ate some chicken franks with half a peach and 8 oz of milk, some pototoe wedges, some chicken noodles, and i know it wasnt healthy :blush: but i thought my little man deserved a treat so I took him to mcdonalds and he ate a whole happy meal by himself! :haha: He is below the 3% so the dr advise me to give him anything that he wants to eat because he needs to gain weight. Also jr now says "papa" for daddy in spanish :thumbup:
    Okay so now that my car broke down it got me thinking that it be better if we move out until we finish paying the lawyer since thats a big chunk out of our check, the lawyer is $300 and our check is $600 also by that time we might have our income tax check :happydance: since we'll probably move out end of march. Also since I'm really behind in school we have come up with a plan so OH gets home at 5 I'll study from 6pm-8pm then until 9pm the children have a bath and I get a whole hour of rest then i'll study from 10:30pm until around 12am or 12:30am. During the day the only thing I should worry about is the house and kids, I try to do everything at once and never get anything done. Oh and my bnb and fb time is in the mornings before the kids wake up :happydance:
    I'm determine not to let this bad luck or whatever it is get me down :growlmad: My mom thinks I should quit school and not look for a job :roll: but I'll show her that I can go to school and work and take care of my kids! Ahhh Im just so happy for this new start :happydance:

2. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

Good for you, hope it all goes well!

3. Natasha2605

Natasha2605 2 girlies <3

Good Luck! I'm sure it'll go great xx

4. Lucy22

Lucy22 Mama,Daddy & 2 Princesses

Thats great! You sound so positive :happdance: I hope it works out for you :D

:flower:

5. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

Good luck with everything!

6. Callie-xoxox

Callie-xoxox Mummy Of Lyrik<3

I hope it all goes to plan :)

7. vhal_x

vhal_x The four of us.

:flower: good luck hun xx