SOOO painful I cried!!

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
me and OH were :sex: last night and I had such a deep pain in my side near my ovary and it hurt so bad I cried by then end of it :cry: didn't do anything different so :shrug: any ideas anyone??? I think I OV'd Friday-ish...

Oh no :hugs: did it only hurt when u were having :sex: cos i have had O pains that have stopped me in my tracks before. Where's today temp? XXX

i have just put it in with my cp position and stuff and u were right - according to ff i ov'd on thur, the only day i didnt do an opk or :sex: and since then all opk's have been light!!! eeeeeeeek do u think i ov'd and caught eggy?? even tho i didnt :sex: on OV day.........

I am currently under the GP as I have had such bad pains to my left hand side, lower abdomen. Doc carried out an internal and when she moved my cervix it was agony to my lower left side. The pain was horrendous to the point that when I walk, cough, sneeze etc, I am doubled over in agony - I was more than stopped in my tracks. She has referred me on for scan. I suspect it is ovulation pain although I did not think of this at the time of visiting my GP, and it didn't time right with when I thought I ovulated, but AF is late, so think I ovulated late, which would explain the pain (and late AF). I have only had this pain twice in past few months and each time it has been around ovulation. Whilst yours happened during sex, it may just be coincidence. At the age of 27 and never having experienced this pain before I was very frightened, and GP has referred me for an investgative scan (14th Oct), which I am hoping shows I am well. My pain lasted several days, with severe bloating, and I thought I was pg... However, I suspect 99% I am not... :o(

Hope this info helps. Any other questions about what I experienced, please ask and I will try and answer xx

Which by the way is soooo annoying, as if it is that I ov late, I totally shot myself in the foot and will not be pg this month!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Lol xxxx

But heres hoping you have caught an eggy!!!!!
(being new to this, what is FF?!! - sorry!) x

Don't worry just yet, your opk should peak about you ovulate 12-36 hours, so if you caught the tail ends of the opk's you may have caught it just right.

I got my first positive opk on CD53 and again on CD54 and my temp rose on CD55 and i got a negative OPK indicating my ovulation. Hope this helps

:dust: & :hug:

i have just put it in with my cp position and stuff and u were right - according to ff i ov'd on thur, the only day i didnt do an opk or :sex: and since then all opk's have been light!!! eeeeeeeek do u think i ov'd and caught eggy?? even tho i didnt :sex: on OV day.........

Yeah don't worry u have done plenty, good luck. XXX

yeh the pain only happened when we were having sex, and I know there is nothing wrong with my ovaries etc like cysts or anything as i was in hospital for a week at end of july with abdo pains and they checked it all out - EVERYTHING was not fun so somethin would've come up by then!! Thanks to you all for your info and support - FF is fertility friend - a charting website :D its so helpful!! where is everyone else at? Daisy how r u getting on?? xxx

Oh, ok.. Ive registered with FF. Do I start entering info on the first day of AF? Sorry, will take this to a new thread... dont wanna take over anyone elses xx Thanks x

Could it be that your cervix is lowering and during :sex:, maybe your OH came into contact with it which is why it was painful? I don't really know much about it, but all I know is that sometimes sex is more painful than another and I'm assuming it could be to do with my CP.

Thanks for asking hun, don't want to take over ur post with my tales of woe, pop into my journal for the latest. XXX

Once in awhile BDing hurts when I have er...some gas...:| At least I think thats what it is. It is rare though, and usually only when we are really going at it (sorry tmi) if we are gentle then it doesnt hurt...

Although last time we BD'd I had a lot of pain AFTERWARDS. It felt like stabbing pains and I felt really constipated (but wasnt) it kind of scared me...

Sorry I know Im not much help. I hope you caught your egg!

Good luck to you Jai Jai! I am really hoping it was OV pain and you caught the eggy! Remember, those little swimmies last several days - so you don't actually have to do it on that day to get a :bfp: Be sure to keep me posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->