• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sooo pissed off with midwife!!

thats so bad of them, im rhesus neg aswell, on the front of my maternity notes folder i have a little sticker to say im rhesus neg, have a look on your folder if your in the uk xx

I would seriously put in a complaint. I am also rh - and i was sent an info pack from the hospital containing loads of leaflets and a warning card that i had to carry around. I also had a big alert sticker put on the front of my notes.
I very nearly got discharged from hospital before i had been given my anti-d injection after having Lexie. They were all set to let me go and me having just given birth hadn't thought about it, my dh then just said to the MW about Lexie being the same Blood group as me and not needing the anti-d. It wasn't until this point that she realised i was rh -, she then scurried off to get her blood results. Turns out Lexie was o+ so i did need the anti d i had to then wait another 5 hours before i could go!
Good Luck xx

OMG, thats terrible!!! I cant believe they would just let that slip by and not do anything for so long. Good thing she caught it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"