Sooo proud of my little boy x

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
Me, Finley, my mum, my sister & her 2 little girls who are 8 & 5 went to my older cousins house on saturday, we dont see her very often so thought we would pop in x We stayed for about 2 hours x
Saturday night my mum shown me a text message my cousin had sent which said:
'forgot to tell you what lovely grandchildren you have. They are very well behaved & polite & for a 2 yr old Finley has wonderful manners'
:cloud9:

while we were there I asked if he would like a drink & without prompting his response was 'Yes please mummy' & 'thanks mummy' when I gave it to him
I'm so proud of him x one of my pet peeves is peoples manners so I've always made sure Finley said his P's & Q's & its obviously paid off x
Super proud mummy moment x

so in the words of Heather Small - What have they done today to make you feel Proud??

aww that's really good! You should feel proud!

I felt proud today at toddler group, Mojo was given a toy by another boy and he said thankyou (well actually he said gan gan, but that's how he says it). Then later on he shared a toy with someone else.

Yes Finley's manners are good in the please & thank you sense but not so good with sharing lol but we're learning x
Well done to your LO & so young too x

aww thankyou, I think he's good at sharing because he's got a big sister, so we make quite a big deal about sharing and taking turns at home.

Awe that's brilliant well done you and him.
My 13month old is starting to get good with manners we forgot to give her juice with dinner the other day and she sat in highchair pointed at juice ob table and said ta before she would have just got aggitated

Clever boy!... One of my pet peeves is people not saying please and thank you too! I mean it's not hard! And it makes such a difference!

Tom was at a friends house the other day and they were both playing with cars. Tom is obsessed with cars and he had two mini porshe ones and my friends LO wanted one, so I said Tom can Elliot have one? Half expecting him to say no and hold them really tight! But he just handed one over no fuss with a big smile on his face!... So proud! x

Its amazing isnt it what they pick up x I'm working on the sharing, his new word is 'mine' hmm x

Clever boy!... One of my pet peeves is people not saying please and thank you too! I mean it's not hard! And it makes such a difference!

Exactly & if a 2yr old can say it than surely it shouldnt be a problem for an adult!

Exactly & if a 2yr old can say it than surely it shouldnt be a problem for an adult!

It drives me mad! My OH does it all the time, I treat him like a 2yr old. When he asks for something, I say, what's the magic word??!

My dad is the same, he's not too bad with thank you but will never say please, drives me batty x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->