sooo sleepy!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mummy2B1989, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Mummy2B1989

Mummy2B1989 Well-Known Member

I work two jobs and have a 23 month old so im tired at the best of times but im 5 weeks pregnant now and wow...never thought it possible to be so worn out! Finished work at 1 today and my parents watched ds for a few extra hours and off to bed i went.

1030pm and im struggling to keep my eyes openyet again.

This is my only symptom...hope I get more...don't feel pregnant at all just now lol x

2. little moomin

little moomin Mama of One for now!

I was thesame weeks 5-10 resorted to letting my son watch a film in the afternoon so i could close my eyes on the couch :/ then was in bed by 8. Its not for long x

3. Haylee.

Haylee. Day dreamer

I'm so exhausted too! I hope it passes for us all soon, I really hope it's only a first tri thing and not for the whole pregnancy x

4. noodles13

noodles13 dd#1 dd#2 ds#3

Snap I am so tired only symptom I have.... Im 5 weeks 5 days and I am exhausted got two older ones so I cant rest during the day at all and I was so tired today I cried hahaha because I was so tired

5. jjj12109

jjj12109 Member

That is my only symptom too. Can't keep my eyes open after 9pm. Hopefully it ends for us all soon!

6. Bespy

Bespy Active Member

Same here, I'm at about 8 weeks now and it seems to be getting better. Hang in there, I remember it from my last 2 pregnancies, it will pass ;)

7. jerryjo

jerryjo Pregnant - 1st Trimester

Same here - tried to watch a programme until 10pm last night - didn't happen!!!

8. jenniferannex

jenniferannex Well-Known Member

I am also very tired!! But you must be shattered working 2 jobs and having your son to look after! Try to find some time for yourself to just relax :flower: