Soooo excited!

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
I'm so excited! My DH came home early from his job (he works out of state so we thought for sure he wouldn't be home during my fertile period this cycle) but I said what the heck and took my Clomid anyway. Well he came back early and this afternoon my OPK was nearly positive!! It's going to be positive tomorrow probably so we're going to start BD'ing tonight :D I'm just excited to be able to try this month!

Hope goes a long way doesn't it? Happy you are getting your chance:flower:

I'm so excited! My DH came home early from his job (he works out of state so we thought for sure he wouldn't be home during my fertile period this cycle) but I said what the heck and took my Clomid anyway. Well he came back early and this afternoon my OPK was nearly positive!! It's going to be positive tomorrow probably so we're going to start BD'ing tonight :D I'm just excited to be able to try this month!

Hey all the best dear...
Do you know which side u ovulate?? in Right 0r left ovary.

I ovulated on right side so doctor advised me to sleep right side so it easy to conceive... Start taking folic acid from now on..

Wishing you lot baby dust ..

Hey all the best dear...
Do you know which side u ovulate?? in Right 0r left ovary.

I ovulated on right side so doctor advised me to sleep right side so it easy to conceive... Start taking folic acid from now on..

Wishing you lot baby dust ..

I'm not sure which side I'm going to ovulate from for sure but I think the right because for the past 2 days I've been having an achy cramp feeling off and on in that spot. I take prenatal vitamins, B6, B12, Preseed and folic acid along with Clomid. I haven't heard of sleeping on the side you ovulated from to make it easier to concieve, thanks for the tip!

Well my OPKs are STILL negative :( I thought for sure they were on their way to becoming +! DH left yesterday for work and wont be back for two weeks, but we were able to BD before he left so if my OPK isn't + either today or tomorrow, I'm going to count myself out :( :(

Fingers crossed for you.

My husband works away too in the week, so only seeing him sat / sun. Been TTC 4m and it's so frustrating to get a positive OPK and him be the other side of the country. Last week ended up taking a 200 mile train ride with a toddler, just so we could DTD on a Tuesday as well! Guess will find out this week if it's worked!

Well my OPKs are still negative! So either I'm going to O late, or not at all this cycle. Maybe I will O the next time he's home? Wishful thinking! We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->