Soooo frustrated!!!

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm Sooo frustrated right now, I have had several clearblues faint positive and today I was expecting my Af, nothing yet. Just brown cm gooey stuff??
I don't know what to do.... I just want to know!!!
I have been thinking if first response could maybe give me a better line? Sigh.... I don't know. Just know I'm highly frustrated:cry:

Hcg should double every 2 days. Have you been temping at all? Its helped me a lot I think understanding when af is gonna show. Hopefully you're just slowly building hcg. Try an frer with fmu in a couple days if af stays away!
Good luck!

Thank you for kind words:winkwink: I called Ob so I will get a Beta hcg done tomorrow morning. Hopefully this is real!!
I'm wondering if I might have ovulated later than I thought? I don't temp or used Opks but I check my cm everyday and I thought I Ovulated on the 18 but it's possible I ovulated the 20 since my tests are so faint. I held my pee after my morning sample, held it for 4 hours and took my last clearblue and it's a tad darker than the one taken this morning.

Good luck. Let us know what happens. Longer you wait in between tests the better the results

I know..... but is darn hard to wait...lmao... I can't help but doubt even if I see a line, but definitely a tad darker line than this morning though. The line wouldn't show up if it's not any hcg in my urine right?
Line came up like 5 minutes in, I was staring at the test the whole time lol.... yeah pathetic I know lmao...

Hiya ladies , I hope you don't mind me jumping in on the thread :)

I'm in abit of a pickle at the moment , my partner and I have been trying for baby no.2 , I ov'd on 13-14th April and since then iv had all sorts of symptoms , even sat there crying the other morning over someone sitting in sheldons spot ( the Big Bang theory to show) haha how bad is that ?! my temps have stays high since ov(the last 18 nearly 19 days) I'm 5 days late & iv taken a few tests a day but they are all coming back negative , I haven't changed anything in my routine, I haven't had any stress or anything that can cause af to be late , iv spoke to my doctor but they won't do anything until I'm close to missing my next period , I'm so confused as to what's going on . If anyone can help or give any advice that would be appreciated :) I can post a link to my FF chart too if people want to take a peek too :) x

I know..... but is darn hard to wait...lmao... I can't help but doubt even if I see a line, but definitely a tad darker line than this morning though. The line wouldn't show up if it's not any hcg in my urine right?
Line came up like 5 minutes in, I was staring at the test the whole time lol.... yeah pathetic I know lmao...

I would say congratulations :) I did 3 tests when i was pregnant with my first, all were really faint, but were slowly getting darker, and I didn't know whether to believe it or not as well. The fact you had one thats a tad darker than the others is very good! Even better is the line showed in the time frame. Can you post a pic?

I'm in abit of a pickle at the moment , my partner and I have been trying for baby no.2 , I ov'd on 13-14th April and since then iv had all sorts of symptoms , even sat there crying the other morning over someone sitting in sheldons spot ( the Big Bang theory to show) haha how bad is that ?! my temps have stays high since ov(the last 18 nearly 19 days) I'm 5 days late & iv taken a few tests a day but they are all coming back negative , I haven't changed anything in my routine, I haven't had any stress or anything that can cause af to be late , iv spoke to my doctor but they won't do anything until I'm close to missing my next period , I'm so confused as to what's going on . If anyone can help or give any advice that would be appreciated :) I can post a link to my FF chart too if people want to take a peek too :) x

I hun. Make sire to test after a 4 hour hold or with fmu. Post up some pics and some of the gals here may be able to tweak them for you. Oh and love big bang...I'd purposely sit in his spot though. Lol.

Thank you for replying :)
Iv been using fmu and holding it as long as possible :) I did read off a few ladies that frer isn't always best with fmu so thought I'd try it see what happens , I think I can see abit of a line , it's like the dye has only stuck of the very top and bottom of the test line so bit confused , I'll see if I can add a picture :) erm how do you add pictures ?

I hun. Make sire to test after a 4 hour hold or with fmu. Post up some pics and some of the gals here may be able to tweak them for you. Oh and love big bang...I'd purposely sit in his spot though. Lol.

how do i post the pictures ?

We're you write the posts there is an icon right next to a big smiley face up on top click on that and you could upload your pics:winkwink:

I have started bleeding a little.....:cry: It's not like a full blown period but it's rusty red and brown... I'm gonna buy some rapid first response since I'm technically due yesterday and see what it says.. if it's negative it's probably a Cp:cry:

We're you write the posts there is an icon right next to a big smiley face up on top click on that and you could upload your pics:winkwink:

Ah thank you :) iv just taken these tests like 2 mins ago , I can't see anything on them but you never know :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 55
I have started bleeding a little.....:cry: It's not like a full blown period but it's rusty red and brown... I'm gonna buy some rapid first response since I'm technically due yesterday and see what it says.. if it's negative it's probably a Cp:cry:
Do you think maybe it's implantation bleeding ?
Hopefully when you do the tests they come back positive :) x

Harlot I definitely see lines on all your tests!!!:thumbup: Yeah I'm hoping it could be implantation!! Fx for me okay? I'm going out in a little bit, I have to hold my urine for 4 hours and I will update as soon as I have done a test no matter what the outcome is :winkwink:

Harlot I definitely see lines on all your tests!!!:thumbup: Yeah I'm hoping it could be implantation!! Fx for me okay? I'm going out in a little bit, I have to hold my urine for 4 hours and I will update as soon as I have done a test no matter what the outcome is :winkwink:

Are you sure ? I don't see them ?
All fingers are firmly crossed for you :D and at least if you grab a 2 pack you can do one in the morning too just be on the safe side :winkwink:

All fingers are firmly crossed for you :D and at least if you grab a 2 pack you can do one in the morning too just be on the safe side :winkwink:

Yes I see a line on the frer/answer test and on one of the cheap strips:winkwink:

Yes I see a line on the frer/answer test and on one of the cheap strips:winkwink:
Oh okay , erm wow 😳
I'll test again tomorrow morning , see what comes up

I definitely see lines on both as well. Vvvfl is still a bfp! Congrats hun. Test again in a couple days and it should be darker.

Star it could also be your body purging old blood. Very common from what I've read. FX for you. Post up your test when you do it!

I just took a rapid first response with 5 hour hold and nothing :cry:
Think I lost my little bean....... I got one more test, don't know when I should take it? I don't have any cramp, just a weird feeling down on my left side. Pinching feeling is more accurate description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->