Soooo frustrated!!!

I can't believe it either. I'm just praying everything is on track next week when we go for the second ultrasound. My mom doesn't get why I won't tell people yet and why I don't want to start registering. There's still so much time that something could happen. I just want to take it all one day at a time.

She of course got pregnant with me and my sister right away with no complications so she doesn't understand my fear.

This week has had me feeling pretty crappy. Otherwise I'm ok besides the above mentioned fears. Lol.

Baby dust to you!! Star keep us posted girl!

Hi I took two clearblues yesterday and last one showed a very faint line. Took one more today with smu and more visibly line than yesterday and it popped up at 1 minute!! My phone does not want to upload my pics today... Anyone that I can send them to and can put them out for me?

Ooo so exciting!!! If you can't get it to work today pm me. I'll try to check while at work. Was swamped yesterday sorry girl!

I'm gonna take another test now soon with Smu I'm just waiting until 9.30 am lol because I went early this morning at 5.30 to pee lol.
I have had some brown cm since Tuesday only when I wipe, very little and it stopped early yesterday. I have been mildly cramping on and off yesterday, thought for sure last night tha Af would show but nada this morning. Cramping has stopped.

Okay I took one clearblue with Smu, nothing within timeframe, and I thought that was weird? I take another one not from same package but anew packaged and faint positive again within 5 minutes??? Why does a pregnancy test that are the same do that only difference is from different packaging? It's obviously positive but it's weird?

Def odd...I don't like clear blue which you know...lol..

Maybe hold off until af is late to test any more?

I went nuts and went to buy frers, the curvy ones took one and nada....:growlmad:
This is frustrating........ I guess I don't have any choice now to wait...
So would Saturday be one day missed period if I'm expecting it tomorrow the 12?

That's frustrating, Star! If AF is due Friday, Saturday would be 1 day late.

I think I ovulated yesterday or last night and woke up with what feels like a UTI after a marathon bd session last night. Ugh! Chugging water and hoping it will flush out naturally. Blah!

Awww I'm sorry, Star! It's so hard getting outer hopes up each month. :hugs:

Hope we both get our BFPs soon!

I'm probably jinxing myself as usual lol but I'm only spotting very lightly, had done that half a day now, and it's only when I go pee? Nothing on my pad whatsoever? No cramping either which is odd for me, I usually cramp medium the first day. I had mild crampingness yesterday the whole day on and off and I don't get that either until I'm actually see bloody Mary staring at me in the bathroom bowl. I'm sorry I just have to be funny about Af, if not I would just lay down and cry lol. If I'm not getting on properly this weekend I will test on Monday!

Girl if you're only spotting you aren't out yet. Keeping everything crossed for you! !!

Joy buy some cranberry juice amd drink as much as you can. I used to get chronic utis and the acid in the juice kills it. Helped me big time growing up.

Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join you? Myself and soon to be husband are TTC baby # 1. This is our first proper cycle of trying as I just had the contraceptive implant removed on 1st July. Just got my proper AF on the 7th so I'm CD 13 (as of 4 mins) lol. AF returned badly after 12 years of being on different contraception forms (mini-pill, depo injection and implant) I have no idea when I'm going to O :( I'm finding it a little overwhelming and confusing and could do with a few friends to go through the TTC journey. Is that ok?

Hi skittles! Welcome! It definitely helps to have friends who are also TTC here to chat with! Are you using ovulation tests to help figure out when you will O?

:dust:
Hi skittles! Welcome! It definitely helps to have friends who are also TTC here to chat with! Are you using ovulation tests to help figure out when you will O?

Thank you Joy :hugs: Yeah I am using them, I think they are One Step ones. Have you used those before. I started temping this morning too. How are you getting on?

Yes I think I've used those. I use the Wondfo Internet cheapies now because I like to test twice a day. This is my 4th cycle temping...ovulation just confirmed by +OPK 2 days ago and temp spike this morning. It always amazes me how predictable it is! Now officially in the 2ww!

Wow! FX for you :dust: I don't think you get those OPKs here. I have no idea when to expect O or get my next AF because before my last AF I hadn't had an AF for 12 years and have always been irregular anyway :shrug: Guess it's just a waiting game and I'm useless at waiting lol. Done an OPK just there and not even a hint of a line.

Hi skittles welcome!

I was using the clear blue digital advanced and then some Internet cheapies (tested once a day with cb and again with an Ic after work or in the evening). I found everything I needed for ttc on amazon. Lol

Once you get a couple cycles down you'll be able to figure out your luteal phase. Once you know that ( shouldn't change from month to month) you'll be able to predict af. I was also really irregular but once I figured out my luteal phase was 13 days I knew when to expect af each month.

Joy: woohoo!! FX. How's theninfection? You get cranberry juice?

Hi skittles welcome!

I was using the clear blue digital advanced and then some Internet cheapies (tested once a day with cb and again with an Ic after work or in the evening). I found everything I needed for ttc on amazon. Lol

Once you get a couple cycles down you'll be able to figure out your luteal phase. Once you know that ( shouldn't change from month to month) you'll be able to predict af. I was also really irregular but once I figured out my luteal phase was 13 days I knew when to expect af each month.

Joy: woohoo!! FX. How's theninfection? You get cranberry juice?

Thank you NightFire! :hugs: I've been buying everything off of amazon too lol. Was it the dual hormone clear blue OPKs you used? I can't wait to figure my cycle out. How have you been getting on?

I drank a ton of water and was feeling much better by later in the day so didn't need to get the cranberry juice!

Good morning ladies :) might have abit of exiting news this week :D I was suppose to get af the beginning of this week but all I had was brown spotting that lasted 3 days in all but it was on and off , iv ordered some ic's so as soon as they can I shall be testing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->