Soooo frustrated!!!

Harlot I have had dreams were I dreamt I was pregnant but turned out I wasn't I think it was just the feeling of wanting the baby so bad lol. BUT a month ago I dreamt that my sister got married and I could see her and her husband taking wedding pictures and she had a little bump on her belly. I woke up and I had to text my mom and I said :" Sis is pregnant right?" And she confirmed she was 3 months along. So for me it was my sister expecting😉

Do you have any advice for how I could put it out for my hubby to talk to him about me wanting one last bean? I have told him many times that I really want one last one and I feel I don't get anywhere with my talk about it..?
I really don't have any good arguments I guess:wacko:

Harlot I have had dreams were I dreamt I was pregnant but turned out I wasn't I think it was just the feeling of wanting the baby so bad lol. BUT a month ago I dreamt that my sister got married and I could see her and her husband taking wedding pictures and she had a little bump on her belly. I woke up and I had to text my mom and I said :" Sis is pregnant right?" And she confirmed she was 3 months along. So for me it was my sister expecting😉

Do you have any advice for how I could put it out for my hubby to talk to him about me wanting one last bean? I have told him many times that I really want one last one and I feel I don't get anywhere with my talk about it..?
I really don't have any good arguments I guess:wacko:

hmm , think ill have to take a back seat and see what happens :)

Ill tell you what i spoke to mike about , so hopefully its of some use to you , im not really sure on what else could help, so my experience :

when i spoke to mike about it i asked him what his thoughts were on it , how come he felt like he wanted to wait , if there was anything else that was bothering him to why he was against it , after we spoke about all that i asked if maybe he could consider trying in august after his sisters wedding and he agreed to think about it , i didnt slowly bring it into conversations just asked him out right .

Before i asked though i did sit and look at my finances and what i could afford to put away each month and how much id have left over ect so maybe if you look into your finances ect first and see what sort of money you are looking at after paying monthly bills ect , really think about how to word 'i want a baby and i want one now' aha i did say this to my other half and his face was priceless but anyway so after you've looked into those things and had a think at least you will be prepared for it if he asks and the only other thing i can honestly think of is butter him up before hand like cook his favourite dinner,send him for a relaxing bath ect so he knows you want something but i do think the key factor in it is to stay calm , keep a smile on your face and try and treat it like a general discussion ,try not to get worked up if the conversation takes a negative turn, it worked wonders for me because it shows your trying to compromise.

Put your side across to why you want another child , mine was so i could go back to work and focus on my career with out having to leave again to have another child and that we would be more financially worse off if we did it like that . So if your not working at the moment then maybe you could use something like that if you wanted to go back after having another baby . I think thats everything that i done and it did help alot .

I know its horrible having to agree to wait but its worth it , i hope this helps , most men start feeling better about it when they are asked their thoughts and feelings on it and if there is any reasons at least you can work through them together :)

Hope the talk goes well for you :) xx

p.s the talk i had took over 4 hours :O so expect a lengthy chat :)

Thanks Harlot I'm gonna try to talk to him this weekend. We are going camping this afternoon not far from our home so maybe we get to stay up by the fire and talk a little 💜 When it comes to our finances hubby is the main provider, I work as a substitute school crossing guard and get some hours here and there but not much money to put aside from that lol. And on top of that we live in a two bedroom apartment, nice and quiet neighborhood but he doesn't want to get a house right now. I think it's several reasons for that, scared we can't pay monthly mortgage and also because we lost our house and everything we owned in Norway... so I understand his thoughts on that. But he did say one time that if we had a house and bigger space he wouldn't hesitate of getting on more child.. Which doesn't help at all because we don't have a house, we live 5 people in our small apartment plus a little dog so it's crowded lol.
But sometimes I think am I being very selfish here? Should I stop thinking about it and let it go?
What about our boys, is it fair for them to get one more to share with, one more that needs clothes, school supplies etc.?
I don't know... I just feel selfish..

Missed a lot. Good luck star! Let us know what he says.

Harlot no I haven't had any dreams...but I haven't gotten a bfp either. Might have had a chemical a couple cycles ago. Vvvvvfl on a test but then af showed up. I've heard it's super common though :)

Thanks Harlot I'm gonna try to talk to him this weekend. We are going camping this afternoon not far from our home so maybe we get to stay up by the fire and talk a little 💜 When it comes to our finances hubby is the main provider, I work as a substitute school crossing guard and get some hours here and there but not much money to put aside from that lol. And on top of that we live in a two bedroom apartment, nice and quiet neighborhood but he doesn't want to get a house right now. I think it's several reasons for that, scared we can't pay monthly mortgage and also because we lost our house and everything we owned in Norway... so I understand his thoughts on that. But he did say one time that if we had a house and bigger space he wouldn't hesitate of getting on more child.. Which doesn't help at all because we don't have a house, we live 5 people in our small apartment plus a little dog so it's crowded lol.
But sometimes I think am I being very selfish here? Should I stop thinking about it and let it go?
What about our boys, is it fair for them to get one more to share with, one more that needs clothes, school supplies etc.?
I don't know... I just feel selfish..

Hopefully with both of you sat round a camp fire while the kids are asleep might help with the setting ect . Dont think your being selfish , you want what you want , people cant help that its human nature :) but then compromising is probably your best bet , it does mean waiting abit longer to have another child but then at least you will have the extra space , so you can all grow as a family when you both do decide to buy another house , maybe the kids will like to have a little brother or sister in a year or twos time , something new and exciting for them to look forward too , both you and your husband do need to try and get on the same page as each other and then maybe things will flow from there . It will be hard and very testing at times but if you both honestly really want this in the long run then you will both achieve it :) x

Missed a lot. Good luck star! Let us know what he says.

Harlot no I haven't had any dreams...but I haven't gotten a bfp either. Might have had a chemical a couple cycles ago. Vvvvvfl on a test but then af showed up. I've heard it's super common though :)

yeah it is horrible , i had a chemical/miscarriage in feb , woke up in extreme pain but i was getting mixed results off the tests , didnt really have any other symptom either , hopefully we all get the answers we want :) :thumbup:

Hopefully soon. We could all use search positives. Pun intended. Lol

Hi ladies. We got home from camping this morning.... If it wasn't for hillbillies and rednecks on the camp ground our trip would have been awesome.... sorry if I put people in a box here but they acted like animals, yelling and shouting from 10 pm until 2 in the morning, didn't get much sleep I'm Sooo tired.... And the best part no state park rangers around to complain to!!
Well we got to try out our new tent, it's awesome and huge:thumbup:
Vacation is gonna be fun!!:winkwink:
Me and hubby didn't get to talk about stuff because our boys was feeling scared and uncomfortable about these guys being so loud and making all kinds of noise so we just bundled up in our tandem sleeping bags and tried to sleep... which we didn't get much of but now we're home and gonna celebrate mothers day with Chinese food and spend time with my favorite boys💜

Happy mothers day to all mothers and to future mommies😘

Hi ladies. We got home from camping this morning.... If it wasn't for hillbillies and rednecks on the camp ground our trip would have been awesome.... sorry if I put people in a box here but they acted like animals, yelling and shouting from 10 pm until 2 in the morning, didn't get much sleep I'm Sooo tired.... And the best part no state park rangers around to complain to!!
Well we got to try out our new tent, it's awesome and huge:thumbup:
Vacation is gonna be fun!!:winkwink:
Me and hubby didn't get to talk about stuff because our boys was feeling scared and uncomfortable about these guys being so loud and making all kinds of noise so we just bundled up in our tandem sleeping bags and tried to sleep... which we didn't get much of but now we're home and gonna celebrate mothers day with Chinese food and spend time with my favorite boys💜

Happy mothers day to all mothers and to future mommies😘

Well at least you had a goodish time :) and maybe it might be better to talk tomorrow after the boys have gone to bed :)
I'd love it if it was mothers day tomorrow! Ours was march 6th !!

Ah ladies , abit of help ?
Im now 11 days late , my temp is still up , still getting negatives but iv had brown discharge this morning , only had it when i wiped but my cervix are still high , soft and closed . Im so confused as to whats going on :cry:
Iv had no signs , cramps or anything that af is coming , normally i get cramps the day before but nothing . I was thinking about booking into the doctors on cd 60 so iv got another 20 days to go , ah i really dont know what to think now x

You could just have not enough hcg to appear on a test hun. If you're 5 days late I'd make an appointment for a blood test. Not everyone shoes symptoms and brown is old blood so your body could just be flushing it. Fx for you!

Well this is what I don't get , I'm only getting positives on first response tests and boots own strip tests . The bleeding got heavier bright red too but there's no pain , cramping or anything just a really bad backache . Think I will have to call the doctors today x

Good luck and keep us posted. My husband and I spent the day with my mom so it was good. Relaxing for the most part. How about you?

Good luck and keep us posted. My husband and I spent the day with my mom so it was good. Relaxing for the most part. How about you?

Ah that sounds like heaven right now , we had ours mothers day in march , got breakfast in bed and thats about it haha

Its strange i still feel pregnant but its just the bleeding , some women have said they have bled and they went on to have a healthy baby so it would be nice if that was the case :) i called the doctor and they told me that its a mc and if i have any other problems then go up to A&E , not very helpful at all x

Harlot? Any updates hun?
I haven't really talked to my hubby more about having one more baby but I kind of joked around a little and said I would love to have a baby for my 35 birthday which is next year in June. Lol he looked at me and just smiled lmao. At least he smiled and not said no!

I'm still feeling weird, I had what I think was my period May 3-5. Right after that it stopped and my cervix is very high up and back in there closed? Sooo weird? And another thing that I found weird, most women is dry down there right after period right? I went straight back to lotion white cm? Okay not completely white because May 6 was still a little old blood mixed in there but you get the picture. I'm gonna see If I could get some more $ store tests (red dye) because I have been taken 4 blue dyes since Saturday and two have been super faint?
Arrrghhh... it's so confusing all of this and top of that my blood test came back negative last week?

I think I'm just going insane.....
Oh forgot to mention I have weird very mild cramping, not to a point were I'm on the floor curled in a ball but on and off over mild ones? Hmm....

Oh and I just checked my patient portal and this time the doctor ordered a quantity blood test (yes no) compared to quality which they usually have done before? And oh I'm so grumpy since last night! Why on earth would I be grumpy like this after having a period? Sigh... I know you guys can't answer my questions lol... just have to vent lol..

Venting is healthy. I almost always have creamy cm...never really dry down there so I'm not of much help sorry hun...

Harlot...get a second opinion or maybe go to a clinic?

My sister in law bled for the first two months of both her pregnancies and both her kids are healthy. One is 12 and one is 21 so it's definitely possible to bleed.

I took one $ test this afternoon, nothing within the 10 minutes but 20 after I first dropped urine in it I thought I saw a super faint line!! I have to test again in the morning...

Harlot? Any updates hun?
I haven't really talked to my hubby more about having one more baby but I kind of joked around a little and said I would love to have a baby for my 35 birthday which is next year in June. Lol he looked at me and just smiled lmao. At least he smiled and not said no!

I'm still feeling weird, I had what I think was my period May 3-5. Right after that it stopped and my cervix is very high up and back in there closed? Sooo weird? And another thing that I found weird, most women is dry down there right after period right? I went straight back to lotion white cm? Okay not completely white because May 6 was still a little old blood mixed in there but you get the picture. I'm gonna see If I could get some more $ store tests (red dye) because I have been taken 4 blue dyes since Saturday and two have been super faint?
Arrrghhh... it's so confusing all of this and top of that my blood test came back negative last week?

I think I'm just going insane.....
Oh forgot to mention I have weird very mild cramping, not to a point were I'm on the floor curled in a ball but on and off over mild ones? Hmm....

Oh and I just checked my patient portal and this time the doctor ordered a quantity blood test (yes no) compared to quality which they usually have done before? And oh I'm so grumpy since last night! Why on earth would I be grumpy like this after having a period? Sigh... I know you guys can't answer my questions lol... just have to vent lol..

Well im still bleeding , getting really small clots like the same size as a dot from a pen , iv got the doctors at 2:20 this afternoon , getting a small amount of cramping but its not really that noticeable , took another frer and boots test a couple of hours ago and they are still coming back positive , abit darker than they were on sunday so hopefully thats a good sign :)

Hmm at least he did smile , thats a good start :) i suppose maybe slowly bringing it up like the odd comment here and there might help , you know how men are , you basically have to implant it in their head so they think its their idea ! :winkwink:

Im having a strange one , on sunday before the bleeding mine turned EW and its still the same now , i never get this with normal periods , iv had a feel and my cervix are still high and closed :wacko:

Iv been reading at lot of stories from other ladies the last few days where they have bled and some heavy from about 5 weeks right up to 20+ weeks and they went on to have a healthy baby so fingers crossed :)

The cramping could be your uterus stretching again , iv been having the same sort of cramps , is it bad iv been looking into buying the u/s scanning stuff just to keep my mind as ease . You could just have low hcg to start with and its just taking longer to rise , i didnt get a positive test till about a week after i was due , some ladies didnt get one until they were 11 weeks or more , but fingers crossed for us all :) there could still be hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"