Soooo frustrated!!!

Quick up date , a week late now , negative tests too , I think I'll be happy to see af show up .
How are you all getting on ?

Sorry about the BFNs, Harlot. Hope you get an answer one way or the other soon!

I'm 6dpo...came home from work and had a fever of 99.1. I've had a cold coming on since 1dpo but it's not common for me to have a fever with a head cold. Trying not to read too much into it!

Ask4joy I started a head cold at 5 dpo, sore throat on and off and temperature was jumping up and down for days, then a couple of days it was gone. After that I had sore nipples and that was what made me think this month was it:winkwink:
And it was:winkwink: FX for you hun:hugs:

Sigh.... it's been two long weeks ladies.... I sadly miscarried around 5 weeks now, second beta today was down to 7:cry:
But doctor told me to start baby aspirin everyday and he was super positive I would get pregnant quickly again:thumbup:

Just gotta stay positive and keep trying:winkwink:
How are you ladies doing in here?:hugs:

Hello ladies :) just checking in to see how you all are

Star - I'm so sorry :hugs: It is not an easy journey but it will be worth it! Hope you are doing ok.

AF showed yesterday and I'm starting clomid this cycle...wish me luck.

Awwwww Ask4joy I really hope you get pregnant soon too:hugs:
We just got to stay positive:winkwink: So what does Clomid do?
I'm not so familiar with that:winkwink:

I started baby aspirin yesterday and had our first baby dance since my loss so here we go again lol....

Oh I'm sorry star ! I didn't see your last comment .
Well 17 day late , on cd 48 now , negative tests so far , I'm suppose to be around half way through a cycle at the moment so I'm going to give it another 2 weeks and then go to the doctors if I don't get my next cycle .
Oh that's good news joy , hopefully you catch on your first time using it

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I've not been on for a while. I've been busy getting married, going on honeymoon and then getting the flu lol.

Firstly, Star I'm so sorry:hugs:

How is everyone doing?

I finally had a normal length cycle with O according to FF. No luck with TTC so we are on to our 2nd proper cycle for TTC because today is CD1. I do seem to have a luteal phase of 20 days though, but hopefully that's just my body sorting itself out after the implant.

Hello skittles and congratulations :)
Well ladies now on CD 52 , 21 days late , do you think I possibly just missed a cycle?

Hi ladies:winkwink: How is everyone doing?

We have Bd just one time now around Ovulation so um not too optimistic but still having hope:winkwink: I think I'm ovulating today after 4 days with lots of Ewcm, lot of wetness and super bloated and ovary pain yesterday.
Update* we bd last nigth so hopefully still in the game!!
Now I wait again...

Hey star , not doing too badly , hoping af doesn't play a nasty trick on me again making me miss an entire month , iv given up all hope now , oh and I just feel like it's not going to happen so I think a trip to the doctors will be in order to see if they can help . My fingers are crossed for you star !! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->