Soooo frustrated!!!

Harlot- darn doctors, they're taking their bloody time lol.
I have been busy doing laundry, cleaning bathroom and prepped pork chops for dinner:winkwink: Poor hubby came home around 1pm sick as hell.... darn migraine... I feel so bad for him... he is sleeping now after taking his meds... he hasn't had a real migraine like this in many months now but it's a really bad low pressure coming in from the plains so he suffers every time a big storm is building up.
It's severe weather threats here from tomorrow, I love thunderstorms but not when it gets too bad:nope:
I would like to send out a little prayer for people in Oklahoma and further down south is struggling with bad weather! May you all stay safe! Amen..

I'm wondering if I possibly will ovulate a little earlier this cycle:shrug:
My pain has gotten a little more throughout the day today... who knows? I still have creamy cm but noticed a tad of stretchy cm as well... hmmm I need to keep an eye on it:winkwink:
Man I wish I could see what is going on inside my body lmao😂

Harlot- darn doctors, they're taking their bloody time lol.
I have been busy doing laundry, cleaning bathroom and prepped pork chops for dinner:winkwink: Poor hubby came home around 1pm sick as hell.... darn migraine... I feel so bad for him... he is sleeping now after taking his meds... he hasn't had a real migraine like this in many months now but it's a really bad low pressure coming in from the plains so he suffers every time a big storm is building up.
It's severe weather threats here from tomorrow, I love thunderstorms but not when it gets too bad:nope:
I would like to send out a little prayer for people in Oklahoma and further down south is struggling with bad weather! May you all stay safe! Amen..
Your telling me ! Got to wait another day just because the close half day on Wednesday 😒
Awwwh bless him , hope he feels better in the morning :)
How bad is the store suppose to be ? X

I'm wondering if I possibly will ovulate a little earlier this cycle:shrug:
My pain has gotten a little more throughout the day today... who knows? I still have creamy cm but noticed a tad of stretchy cm as well... hmmm I need to keep an eye on it:winkwink:
Man I wish I could see what is going on inside my body lmao😂
Maybe look at getting some cheap opk's ? I brought around 100 the other month for something like £5 x

Hi ladies, missed a bunch today it seems. Sorry you didn't get your results harlot!

Star the longer you temp the better. Fertility friend is the best app for temping in my opinion.

Dh decided he wanted to dance last night but I know I already ovulated so unless the egg was still viable....who knows.

Hi ladies, missed a bunch today it seems. Sorry you didn't get your results harlot!

Star the longer you temp the better. Fertility friend is the best app for temping in my opinion.

Dh decided he wanted to dance last night but I know I already ovulated so unless the egg was still viable....who knows.

☺️ I should get them today , well you never know might not be too late :) x

well ladies iv just called my doctor for the results and they are now telling me they wont get them back until next week . Good job its not life threatening is it !

Awwww I'm so sorry Harlot.... they don't get it how frustrating it is probably for a woman who is waiting for her test result..
They should definitely have tried to make an effort getting the results back a little faster:hugs:

Have you done more tests at home?

Awwww I'm so sorry Harlot.... they don't get it how frustrating it is probably for a woman who is waiting for her test result..
They should definitely have tried to make an effort getting the results back a little faster:hugs:

Have you done more tests at home?

Ah to be honest thats the nhs for you , never in a rush . I have :) i was getting negs on the cheap ebay tests but now they are starting to get the faintest of faintest lines , the OH has picked up another frer and cbd for me today so ill take one later and see if that line is getting darker x

Ooo let us know harlot!
Hate that the doctors are pulling that crap.

My sister has decided that she wants a baby next October now. Never had any interest until dh and I started trying. If she gets bfp on first try...not gonna lie...going to be beyond upset. She never had the irregular periods or endo like me. Been 100% healthy her whole life so it'd just be icing on the cake.

Sorry...had to rant a ljittle

Ooo let us know harlot!
Hate that the doctors are pulling that crap.

My sister has decided that she wants a baby next October now. Never had any interest until dh and I started trying. If she gets bfp on first try...not gonna lie...going to be beyond upset. She never had the irregular periods or endo like me. Been 100% healthy her whole life so it'd just be icing on the cake.

Sorry...had to rant a ljittle
I will do :)
It might be the icing on the cake but then you've got to think why is she now starting to do the same as you ? A lot of people never take a step back to look at everything as the bigger picture, if she's always done the same as you and your OH then maybe she might be abit envious x

Shes 4 years older than me and been married a little longer. But they've never wanted kids. She's now reading all the stats on what can go wrong.

Shes 4 years older than me and been married a little longer. But they've never wanted kids. She's now reading all the stats on what can go wrong.

I can understand being prepared but why now x

Who knows. Being prepared is one thing but she makes it seem as though a defect will make or break getting pregnant. For me...any child is a blessing. I can't nitpick ya know?

So for some reason I feel like af has arrived...only cd 17. 3 or 4 dpo.

Who knows. Being prepared is one thing but she makes it seem as though a defect will make or break getting pregnant. For me...any child is a blessing. I can't nitpick ya know?

So for some reason I feel like af has arrived...only cd 17. 3 or 4 dpo.

I cant say its nitpicking personally if its how you feel . How do you mean you feel like af has arrived ? Maybe a short cycle ?

Hi ladies:winkwink: I feel Sooo weird today, I know I'm about to ovulate within the next few days but now it feels like I'm going to get Af??? My lower back is aching, my legs are aching... my body is weird:nope:
Just have this weird crampingness that I haven't felt before?
Why does the body has to be so weird!! Grrr....

Hi ladies:winkwink: I feel Sooo weird today, I know I'm about to ovulate within the next few days but now it feels like I'm going to get Af??? My lower back is aching, my legs are aching... my body is weird:nope:
Just have this weird crampingness that I haven't felt before?
Why does the body has to be so weird!! Grrr....

Maybe symptom spotting is making them heightened so they are more noticeable? Sorry I don't want to be putting a downer on it , just been reading a lot about it but then a good think that you know your O day is coming :) Hopefully this will be your month !! 😃 X

Naaahh I doubt it will be my month.... hubby doesn't seem to want to talk about this subject so I'm in limbo.... I just have to wait:wacko:
I started feeling weird yesterday, lower back pain, today the same but achy legs and dizziness:shrug: And I'm so unbelievably tired everyday I'm a mess.... and no Harlot you're not a downer :hugs: It's probably ovulation related :winkwink:

Sorry ladies I got busy last night. Harlot to answer your question i was feeling the same discomfort I get with af minus the pain.

Star I agree with harlot. Symptom spotting makes it worse. I really try not to spot now because of that.

You ladies may find this kind of funny. Dh wanted to bd last night so I asked him why he wants to bd more now that it's too late than during my green week. He goes "it's not too late" I was like "uh. The egg can only ber fertilized for like 36 hours. It wither gets fertilized of flushed out when I get af" he goes " no you have sex and get pregnant that's how it works"

I was cracking up. Men truly don't understand the tiny window of opportunity we get each month. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->