Soooo impatient!!!

makemeamammy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site but me and my partner just decided to start ttc earlier this week, started taking folic acid today and we have agreed to wait until after my next af before ttc (due to timing of baby being born)

only trouble is I am soooo excited and just soooo impatient I just want to start trying right now (esp since I know I'm ovulating this week) I know a month isn't long but i can't help feeling so impatient!!

what do u think girls, am i being stupid?? :)

:hi: Heck no! You aren't being stupid. Welcome to the craziness!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site but me and my partner just decided to start ttc earlier this week, started taking folic acid today and we have agreed to wait until after my next af before ttc (due to timing of baby being born)

only trouble is I am soooo excited and just soooo impatient I just want to start trying right now (esp since I know I'm ovulating this week) I know a month isn't long but i can't help feeling so impatient!!

what do u think girls, am i being stupid?? :)

There's plenty of girls on this forum who are just as eager to start TTC, including myself. haha.
Good luck!
xxx

aaaw thanks girls, nice to know others feel the same. sam i read some of ur threads and don't worry!!! if u try to keep lines of communication with ur boyf open and try and give him time to think it might make a difference.

it was me who originally suggested ttc with my partner and at first he was so shocked he was totally against it but i just asked him to think about it and pointed out all the positives.

over the next two weeks i kept reminding him to take time to think about it and talk to me about what he was thinking (whilst making it clear i wasn't pushing for an answer). Then after 2 weeks i couldn't take it any more and asked if we could have a conversation the following day and look to come to some sort of decision.

The whole time h2b had been 'thinking' about it he seemed quite negative and so i was really gearing myself up for a no and was completely shocked and delighted when he said yes he wanted to try also.

with time and by pointing out some of the positives and allowing ur bf to think things through he might slowly start to see things differently, hope this helps xxxxxx

aaaw thanks girls, nice to know others feel the same. sam i read some of ur threads and don't worry!!! if u try to keep lines of communication with ur boyf open and try and give him time to think it might make a difference.

it was me who originally suggested ttc with my partner and at first he was so shocked he was totally against it but i just asked him to think about it and pointed out all the positives.

over the next two weeks i kept reminding him to take time to think about it and talk to me about what he was thinking (whilst making it clear i wasn't pushing for an answer). Then after 2 weeks i couldn't take it any more and asked if we could have a conversation the following day and look to come to some sort of decision.

The whole time h2b had been 'thinking' about it he seemed quite negative and so i was really gearing myself up for a no and was completely shocked and delighted when he said yes he wanted to try also.

with time and by pointing out some of the positives and allowing ur bf to think things through he might slowly start to see things differently, hope this helps xxxxxx

aww thank you for the advice. My OH is still quite young, he's 20 on Monday + i'm 22 on Thursday so i understand his reasoning when he says he doesnt want a baby yet. But after my first M/C about 1 month ago, all i can think about is planning for a baby. When i found out i was pregnant, i freaked and was like.. argghhh no no no i don't want a baby anymore!!! But then when i told my OH i was pregnant, and the first thing he said was that we weren't keeping it, i got unexpectedly protective of something i wasn't sure about.
Either way, i believe it wasnt our time to get pregnant and i wasnt meant to make such a big decision yet.
But now, after losing it, i think i really would like to try again and make a family.

Essh if only it was THAT simple.
xxx

good luck with it hun, i've never been pregnant so i can't relate to ur sadness but (and i know how hard this is) u should try anything to distract urself for a month or two til ur hormones calm down etc.

Ur protective instinct might have been a case of 'don't tell me what to do with my body'. I hope everything works out for u hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->