soooo tired....

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Ok so i dont have easy pregnancies what with GD,SPD and a previous abnormality (gastroschisis ignore spelling!!) but i am soo tired lately all i seem to do is sleep! I go to bed early most nights sleep until 9/10am then nap from 12 til 4ish most days but i still dont seem to have any energy!!

Any tips on how to improve this? Or do is it normal??

Any ideas welcome ladies:)

Well i posted a similar thread and was told it is normal. i feel the same hun. I took a nap at 1pm and didnt wake up til 7pm today :shock: I think we are just in a transitional state. We are just getting REALLY pregnant and our bodies need to adjust. I have SPD too btw and it is like when I have an active day i pay for it for 2 days :(

Yea im exactly the same with spd its not too bad until i do anything!! Then it kicks of with avengance. I had a scan this morining then shopping after and i know about it now and im gonna for next 2 days. Last week i couldnt get outta bed during night so OH had to help i felt sooo useless.

I keep telling my other half to remind me it will be worth it in the end!!

I know. I have an appointment on the 23rd Dec and my husband usually goes with me to my mw appointments because they are always on wednesday, that is his day off and the only day the mw works at my gp. But on the 23rd he has already volunteered to work before I was told wednesday that I needed to make the appointment for then. The GP is not far but just far enough to where if I walked there and back I would struggle on christmas :( So he worked it out that he would go in a bit later so he could drive me there because he sees how much trouble it causes me and I already know christmas will make me sore but the dinner at my SILs house is worth it :)
But yeah I am so done with this! I know in the end I will hold my little boy and forget all about the pain but at the moment it is hard to forget :(

Yea my next app is 22nd and neither me or oh drive so i know it means 2 buses and walking so im gonna struggle over xmas. Ive been told im having a section at 38 weeks so only 9 weeks left really but that seems like forever at the moment!!

Doesnt help i have a dog who likes to get under my feet!! Lil madam!

I havent been told anything other than I can have a normal delivery but I have a growth scan at 34 weeks so we will see then.

Due to GD i have growth scans every 2 weeks so had 1 this morning and lil man is measuring about30/31 weeks so hes on the big side. Estimated weight is 3lb2 already. I have to have section as have had 2 previously so they wont let me have natural :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->