Soooooo excited!!!! :)

baby_piglet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Hope your all well. I just wanted to come on here and share some of my excitement. I always said I wouldn't buy anything for a future baby but...... I've given in see I'm a big piglet fan from winnie the pooh and it is quite rare to find anything with just him on soooo I have bought something and am so pleased with it. Now I know I may not conceive a girl but I would happily give the outfit to a friend as I would still get to see a baby in it. Here's the link what do you think?
https://www.clothingattesco.com/dis...at,5,shop,catgkids,babywear-0-2-years,newborn

Very cute!! We love pooh here and plan to do the nursery for our next little one in pooh. We aren't going to find out the sex this time, so it will be a neutral print.

Very cute!! We love pooh here and plan to do the nursery for our next little one in pooh. We aren't going to find out the sex this time, so it will be a neutral print.

So adorable! I love buying baby stuff...sometime a bit too much! :blush:

Ohhhh totally adorable. And boys can rock the pink too. ;)

:DThanks for all the replies, I thought that I just had to get it and it arrived today and it looks just as good :D Has sent my broodiness into over-drive though:haha::haha: not long to go now though :dance:

So adorable! :) And I would totally put a boy baby in that - my hubby loves dinos, so Evie has worn plenty of "boy" clothes and doesn't seem to mind! :hugs:

ITS SO CUTE :baby: i just bought bibs yesterday , im starting to lose control i guess :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->