Soooooo, Tor and Caitlyn are in York!

S

Serene123

You don't have to read. :rofl: Lets start from the beginning.

We set off at 8pm in the car and Caitlyn fell asleep straight away. She woke up at the service station, had abit of boob, then went back to sleep for the rest of the journey. She was really good! I was quite suprised to be honest. Anyway, got here about midnight and brought everything in!! The car was soooo full of baby stuff.. :rofl: Caitlyn woke up at 12.30am and went back to sleep at 1.30am for the night. Wasn't too bad.

Woke up at 8am that morning like normal, which infact was 7am because the clocks had gone back but NOT BAD!! My nieces got up with me asking questions about Caitlyn. "Is it a boy or a girl?" "How old is she?" "Can she walk?" "Can she talk?" "Can she play?" "Will she come play with us?" :rofl: Soooo cute! Made her morning bottle and then put her back to bed for an hour like usual.

The girls went to their nans at about 2pm so we headed over to the swimming pool at 3pm and were in the for an hour or so. Caitlyn wasn't too sure about the pool at first but she soon started enjoying it. Even giggling towards the end and being passed between me and Debbie (sister.) Which was a big improvement from the screaming and holding onto me at first. :rofl:

Went to my sisters mums (she's my half sister btw!) last night, about 5pm and had some sandwichs and CAKE! Fed Caitlyn then headed back at 6.30pm and Caitlyn fell asleep for the night on the way home. Didn't wake up untill 4.30 and then went back to sleep untill 7. Wahoo, things are looking up on the sleep side I guess.

All happy so far. I haven't felt sad or angry once. I'm updating this for me so I can write it all down when I get home and save it! :blush:

Awww bless you both...glad your having fun...enjoy it hun you deserve it :hugs:

Aw so glad you're having a fun time - You deserve it! :D

Its great it where OH is from- well acomb to be specific!! Have a fab time and venture into York!!

awww glad you are both having fun hun.

Oh you lucky moo, getting to stay in york.York is a lovely place its one of my fav cities :D. And your not far from me he he. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time there hun
xx:hugs:

Have pizza+cheesecake in New York!The pizza there is better than the ones in Italy.

Glad your having a lovely time hun :D
You & Caitlyn deserve some.

glad you're havin a good time. i cant wait to take katie swimming, i love going but cant really swim, so its a good excuse not to actually swim haha!

I hope you have a fabulous time. Sounds like you are already!!! x x

Glad your having a good time, york is a lovely town

xxx

sounds like your having a great time sweetie, chin up your doing fab :hugs:

tha tis wonderful love. Have a wonderful time.

and I am SUPER jealous of your daughter's sleep habits.

I'm so happy for ya both... sounds like she is loving the sleep.... Have fun x

York is lovely :) pleased you're having a good time

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back